Child Lloyd x Child Reader

Your P.O.V(I'm trying first person this time!)

"Lloyd!"we yell.

"It was just a prank!"he laughs.

I was with the ninja and Nya because my father's friend Sensei Wu was trying to get me to hang out with his brother's son Lloyd. As soon as we walked into the monastery Lloyd dumped a who bucket of water balloons on us! I was starting to regret agreeing with him.

"Lloyd! Get back here!"laughs Jay.

I guess this was the start of a new prank war.

The ninja shook their heads in defeat as they go to their rooms to freshen up. Nya hands me a towel and we both talk about boys, well Nya talked about Jay. I don't really have a crush.

"Hey Y/N, hi Nya!"chuckles Lloyd.

Or so I thought I didn't have a crush.

"Do you guys want to play 7 Minutes of Heaven with me and the guys?"he asks.

"Sure..."I answer unsurely.

"Don't worry it's just a game!"he smiles.

"Fine. Let's go Y/N!"giggles Nya.

Lloyd leads me to a room with all the ninja sitting down a baseball filled with stuff representing them.

"Y/N you go first!"Cole says.

He leads me into a closet and closes the door. And I wait there for the person I need to stay in an awkward silence with. The door opens and a small figure about my size gets pushed in. Lloyd.

"You k Lloyd?"I ask.

"Y-Yeah."he stutters.

"Okay just making sure."

We stay in silence for most of the time. Until I felt a little tension in to air. Maybe I had a sixth sense like Sensei told me I had but I never believed it.

"You sure your okay Lloyd?"I ask bluntly.

"Y-Yeah, no."he confesses. "How did you know that I was not fine?"

"Sensei keeps saying that I had a sixth sense."I smile."I never really believed him though."

"Just like Zane's?"he asks.

"Yeah, I guess."I say.

Then we just stand in silence for a little while longer. But, then I felt Lloyd kiss my cheek.

"What was that for?"I ask blushing.

"I like you Y/N, that's why I am acting weird."he says.

Lloyd likes me? I start to feel myself blush as I peck his lips.

"I like you too."I smile.

The door opens and everyone is staring at us. I look down to see Lloyd's hand holding mine.

"Aww, you two like each other!"chuckles Jay.

"This is strange you two have opposite personality traits, so opposing that there is only a 4.644444442 chance of you two to being attracted to one another."states Zane.

God why does he have to be so smart!

"Support them!"chuckles Kai. "Their actually a cute couple."says Kai staring at Jay.

"Are you calling me and Nya NOT a cute couple?!"screams Jay.

All the ninja end up arguing and Lloyd leads me out of the room into the hallway.

"Do you want to help me prank them?"he asks deviously.

"Yeah!"I agreed.

'This is the best night ever!' I think to myself.