Camping Part III: On the way home

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~
We walk back to the campsite, hand-in-hand. When Mabel and Grenda see me, they run over and crush us in a hug.
"You found her Dipper!" they exclaim. Pacifica laughs, but soon the smile is wiped from her face.
"Sorry guys. I never meant for this to happen." she mumbles. The two girls hug us tighter. Mabel looks over at me.
"Dipper... A word please?" she asks. I walk a little with her. She turns to face me.
"So... You and Pacifica came in here holding hands.... What is the cause of that?"
"Umm...." I mumble. She raises an eyebrow. "Me and Pacifica are together..." I murmur. Mabel pumps her fist in the air. "Knew it!" she exclaims. "Grenda owes me $15!"
"But you can't tell Candy. She'll go crazy." I tell her. She nods, and we head into our separate tents to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up before anyone. Because I'm so nice, I make everyone breakfast. Not to brag or anything, but I passed Home Economics with flying colors. Mrs. Shockley said my soufflé was divine, and gave me an A. I made flapjacks with pure maple syrup, crispy bacon, scrambled eggs beaten to perfection, and freshly squeezed orange juice. I laid it all out on the picnic table. After about five minutes or so, the others come out, half asleep. Once they taste the delicious food, the wake up immediately.
"Wow, Dipper. This is so good!" Mabel praises.
"Mmm-hmm" Grenda agrees.
"Wow. You're really good husband material." Candy says with a wink and a smirk. I shudder visibly.
"This is amazing! You should cook more often." Pacifica says. Grunkle Stan seems to be enjoying his. But as he picks up the flapjack with his fork, it falls off into his lap, on his bare leg.
"Probably should've worn pants..." he mumbles. (A/N: did you see what I did there? 😉)
After breakfast, we pack up and head out. Again, I was stuffed in between my girlfriend and the creeper. The whole ride home, I was internally raging. Luckily, Candy fell asleep, thankfully not on me, and Pacifica laid her head on my shoulder and dozed off. I put my head on top of hers and drifted off to sleep as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy everybody! So, sorry if this chapter is short. I had been searching Youtube for Heaven only know how long, and didn't have much time to write. Don't forget to comment, share, and vote!Well, I love you guys. Thank you all so so much, and I'll see you when I see you. Bye!

-Hallie 😍😘