Trouble at the Mall and a new Relationship?

Thanks to lil_bookreaders for suggesting this!
Pacifica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Pacifica!" the barista at Starbucks calls. I walk up to get my coffee, and the guy winks at me. I see that he wrote his number on the receipt. Ugh.
"I have a boyfriend." I lie.
"Oh yeah? Who?" he asks smugly. Luckily, I came here with Dipper.
"Hey, Dip!" I call. He looks up from his phone and walks over.
"Yeah, love?" he says, as if he sensed that I needed him to be my "boyfriend".
"I need your help. I can't read this number." I point to the guy's number on the receipt.
"Oh, I can help you." Dipper tears the bottom of the receipt off and tears it some more until it's about the size of my pinkie nail. The guy glares.
"If he's your boyfriend, then prove it." he says. I freeze and slowly turn to Dipper, fear written across my face. Dipper brings his hand up and rubs his thumb across my cheekbone, stalling for time. I lean up and kiss him, butterflies morphing into frogs in my stomach. The guy clears his throat.
"Ok, I get it. Just take your coffee and leave." he says snootily. I grab my coffee and we exit the Starbucks and head to the exit. Suddenly, a voice comes over the crackly intercom.
"Attention valued costumers. There has been a power outage in the west wing. Since the locks are connected to the power, all the doors are locked. Unfortunately, we will be here all night. The few mattress stores will be open so you can have a bed to sleep on. We suggest you make your way over now, in order to get one of the limited number of beds. Thanks again!"
I groan, and look over at Dipper.
"Well, it gives us time to talk about that." he says, emphasizing that.
"That?" I ask. Then it hits me.
"Oh.... That...." I say awkwardly. He chuckles, and we head in the direction of the mattress store. An employee greets us at a door and tells us to pick any bed we want. I choose one in the far corner, away from the others so that we could talk in private. We kick off our shoes and sit criss-cross so that we're facing each other.
"So..." I say awkwardly.
"So there was that thing in Starbucks... Would you care to explain?" Dipper says.
Millions of thoughts rush through my head, the majority of them screaming "Tell him how you feel!" But I push them back. He might not feel the same way.
"Well, you know. It's that thing that people do when they're in a relationship..." I begin. I mentally slap myself. In a relationship?! Really Pacifica?! Dipper raises an eyebrow, picking up on my choice of words. I feel my face get hot.
"Dipper, I'm going to be frank with you. I regret leaving, I regret breaking up, I miss you. I missed being able to call you my boyfriend. I miss my best friend. I-I love you, Dipper. I know that I'm taking a huge risk by saying that, but at the moment, I don't mind rejection. I love you, and even if you choose someone else, I won't love anyone but you. And one of these days, I'm going to get my heart broken, even if it means it gets broken by you, because it was only yours to break in the first place. (A/N: see what I did there? *Nudges you with my elbow*)" I finish my huge speech and look down at my hands, not daring to look at him because I know I'll get rejected. I didn't realize I was crying until I feel Dipper's thumb carefully wiping away every tear, new ones replacing them.
"Hey now. Don't cry. I love you too. I've never stopped. I've waited for you." he says. I smile a little and look him in the eyes. We both lean in. Our lips are about to touch when I hear an irritatingly familiar voice.
"Howdy do-dee!" the voice chirps. Ugh. Candy. Thought I'd never have to see her nerdy face again. I look up, clear irritation written across my face. Wait... She's not nerdy anymore. She's hot. Like really hot. I steal a glance at Dipper. He's looking at her, clearly not impressed by her looks. He looks bored, actually. I try to hide my smirk.
"So, Dipper. Wanna go catch a movie after this?" she asks.
"Um... No thanks. I'm going to focus on Pacifica. Last time I checked, she didn't rig my house with cameras." he says curtly. I look over in shock at him. He nods. Candy huffs and storms off. I chuckle. Dipper looks at me, and he, well, you know what he does.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everybody! How ya doin'? I don't have any school, so expect multiple updates today! Thank you all so so much, and I'll see you when I see you. Bye!
-Hallie😍