Escaping from the Dorito Man

Chapter inspired by the song "Stockholm Syndrome" by One Direction because I love them so much and because it was the first thing that came up when I hit shuffle. And because you can't forget the angel-voiced Niall. I mean, come on.

Pacifica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ford completed the mock journals yesterday and now all I have to do is go into the forest.

I heave a big sigh and exit the Mystery Shack. I didn't really plan on where to enter the forest, so I just closed my eyes and headed in an area. I opened my eyes a few seconds before hitting a tree, then continued on with my eyes open. I walk and walk for about forty-five minutes before coming to a large clearing, about three miles across (4.828 kilometers for you non-American weirdos). I'm guessing that I'm in the right place, considering that there's an giant Bill Cipher burned into the ground.

I shift the journals in my arms and walk towards the thing. Gingerly, I put my foot at the base of the triangle. Nothing happens, so I take another. After about five steps I declare it safe and take long strides towards its huge eye. At the bottom of its sharp pupil, I flop the journals down and line them up, with the number one on top, directly underneath the pupil, just as Thalia instructed. I say the chant and head out of there as quickly as I can without looking back.

I hope this works...
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been in Thalia's compound for about two days and honestly, I'm tired of being here. The lights are too bright and the walls are too white and I'm not given enough water so I've had a nonstop splitting headache for a while now.

I'm currently sitting in the blinding room, picking at the grout in the floor tiles when the lights go out. I want to reach my hands out and hug the nearest person because my headache has lessened by 5%. Suddenly, the door flies open, revealing Bill. Maybe I spoke too soon.

"Well, well. Look at what we have here. A poor little Pine tree is sitting here all alone, away from his family and friends and hasn't tried to do a thing about it. That sounds about right." Bill sneers. I keep my head lowered, not wanting to provoke him.

Bill continues with the jeers, "I mean, you could never do anything significant, you knew you were always the weaker twin, but you were too ashamed to admit it. Face it, Pine tree, you'll never amount to anythi-" I slam into him, causing him to fly back a few feet.

"Don't you dare continue that sentence. I have amounted to many things: I have a wonderful wife, I have four beautiful children, and I have amazing friends and family. I have amounted to something. You are wrong, Bill. Face it, you'll never amount to anything."

Bill looks shocked, well as shocked as you can be when you don't have a mouth or eyebrows. His shock then turns to anger. His eye starts to glow red and you can literally feel the anger emanating out of him. Bill floats towards me and reaches for my collar. I back away towards the wall. His stubby little stick hands take hold of my collar and force me to look into his eye. The longer I stare at the black abyss that is his eye, the more I feel my soul slip away.

I'm going to die, I know it.

I can faintly hear someone enter my cell. Suddenly, Bill lets out a Hell-worthy scream. He releases my collar and I can see the blurry outline of Wendy standing above me holding a cross. Then I black out.