I Need You

{A VERY important A/N at the end! Please read!}
Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knock on Mabel's door, waiting for the same response I'd been getting for a week now. Mabel opens up the door,
a tired and slightly annoyed expression on her face.

"She still refuses to see you." she deadpans. I sigh and run my fingers through my messy hair.

"Can I see the kids?" I ask. Theo, Wren, and Josh came back from Pacifica's mother the day after all hell broke loose. Mabel sighs and walks to the back room, giving me a warning look that says, 'you better stay right there and not move until I get back'. She comes back and says I can. I walk into the nursery where my beautiful children are sleeping soundly. I rub my thumb over Joshua's blond peach-fuzz hair. He squirms under my touch. I pick him up, cooing to him.

"Hey, bud. It's Daddy. I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you for the past week. I wanted to, but your Mummy is mad at me and she told me to stay away from you." I say into his ear. I put him down and cuddle all the others. After a while, a feel a strong hand on my shoulder. It's Chris. He doesn't have the same look that Mabel does. Mabel's look is disappointed, like it was my fault. Chris's is understanding, like he gets that it wasn't my fault.

"Hey, brother. I know it wasn't your fault. I've seen firsthand how twisted and illogical Candy is. Pacifica will come around. I think you need to explain once more. She misses you, man." Chris says, patting my back. I nod and stand up. He leads me to Pacifica's room, giving me a look of encouragement before I knock on the door. Pacifica opens it, looking tired. She looks up at me before slamming the door in my face.

"Pacifica, please! Hear me out!" I beg.

"I'm sorry Dipper, but I can't forgive you! I need more time!" she cries.

"I've given you a week, how much more time do you need?!" I sigh.

"I can't forgive you when I know you're just lying to my face!" she yells.

"Just so you know, I'm not lying!" I yell before stomping out of Mabel's house and driving home. I get home and curl up into a ball, starting to sob. I cry for a while when I feel a small head peek in between my elbows. Teddy! He smiles his goofy dog grin and licks my face, drying my tears. I smile a little and scratch his soft chin. He barks and runs over to his food dish. As I feed him, I remember that I haven't eaten in five days... My stomach growls and I attempt to make a grilled cheese sandwich, but I end up burning it... Pacifica is an amazing cook. I'm not saying that a woman's place is in the kitchen, but it's where Pacifica belongs. It's her second home. Growing up in a house like theirs, with no one home very much, it was very easy to get bored. She said she spent most of her time in the kitchen, learning to cook exquisite things to eat.

I sigh and throw away the partially eaten sandwich away. As I crawl into the cold bed without anyone to hold, I realize that I need Pacifica...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Howdy! Are you sad that Pacifica still hasn't forgiven him? Didn't that scene with Josh just melt your heart?
QOTD: Do you like 5SOS? If so, who is your favorite band member? What is your favorite song of theirs?
AOTD: I'm more into 1D than 5SOS, but if I had to pick, I'd have to pick Luke Hemmings. My favorite song would have to be Amnesia. (That's the only song I've heard... 😅)

A/N:
I am hosting a shoutout contest! To win a shoutout, you:
1) must be following me
2) must be following CCSCSwimmer aleice_dance_books_ dance_swim_read77 Queen_Okami_ (I will ask them if they receive a new follower)
3) must have my story in their reading list
That's all the requirements! The contest will end tomorrow at 8:45 PM, so get to it! There will be 3 winners, and each winner will be mentioned in a chapter. I will encourage other readers to follow them and read their stories. The winners will be randomly selected by having their names put into a hat and drawn out. Good luck!