Pregnancy, Cramps, and Hormones

Thanks for the suggestion, lil_bookreaders !

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk downstairs and see Pacifica in the fetal position on the couch. I walk over to her and rub her back. She opens her eyes and grimaces.

"They won't stop kicking, and it hurts." she sighs. They have been giving her some trouble lately. She's been real moody and hormonal this past week.

"Can I get you anything?" I ask her.

"Can you get me my BMO plush from upstairs?" she asks.

"Sure." I grab her BMO from her side of the bed. He's been helping with her cramps. She holds him against her stomach to calm the kiddos.

I hand her BMO and she smiles.

"Hey, BMO. Pazzie missed you. You wanna have some triplet time?" she asks in a baby voice.

"Yes, Paz-Paz. BMO would like that very much." she answers back in BMO's voice. She's obsessed. Every time Adventure Time comes on, she shrieks and jumps up and down, well as much as she can with a six-month pregnant belly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I place a plate in front of Pacifica. She sighs and turns to look at me.

"Dipper, I asked for exactly three pieces of chicken. You gave me four."

I roll my eyes.

"You're eating for four you know? One for you, one for girl #1, one for girl #2, and one for the boy." I remind her.

"Maybe one's not hungry. Did you ever think of that, Mr. Smarty Pants?" she asks annoyed. See what I have to deal with? Oh well, I love her anyways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess who's been watching Adventure Time this week? Sorry if this chapter was a little short. All of the chapters leading up to the birth are going to be small. I think pregnancy is really boring for the most part. Thank you all so so much, and I'll see you when I see you. Bye!

With all due respect,
Hallie Lou