Walking Teddy

Pacifica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"C'mere, Teddy!" I call through the empty house. I can hear the clickety-clack of Teddy's nails on the hardwood floors. He comes bounding in, a goofy doggy grin on his puppy face. I laugh and pick him up.

"Hey, buddy! Wanna go for a walk?" I ask in a baby voice. He barks and licks my face.

"All right, all right. Let's go!" I laugh. I put him back down on the ground and put on his harness. His doggy bag is on my dresser, so I pack it up with my phone, doggy doo-doo bags, two water bottles, and one of his rope chews. It's a gorgeous day outside, perfectly clear, sunny, not very hot. Just perfect.

We step on the sidewalk and head into town where the nearest park is. A few people that we pass coo and love on Teddy, and I don't blame them. Who wouldn't love Teddy and his cute little face? Teddy's a good little walker. He doesn't pull on the leash, he doesn't throw you around, and he doesn't stop to sniff anything every five seconds. He stops for a few seconds to do some business then keeps on walking. We stop at a park where we play with his rope chew. I sit down on a bench and take some pictures of him playing in the grass. Someone taps me on the shoulder, catching my attention.

"Hey, sweetie." the voice says. I look up and see Dipper.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just got back from work and I thought I saw you walking Teddy, so I kinda followed you and here I am!" he says.

"You followed me? Creep." I say teasingly. He laughs and looks at Teddy.

"That's my little man." he says thoughtfully. We watch him for a while, laughing and smiling at him. After a few minutes, Dipper turns to me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner tonight?" he asks.

"Yeah. I'd love to. Which restaurant?" I ask.

"It's a secret." He teases. I groan and stand up.

"Ready to head back?" I ask. He nods and I help him get up. I grab Teddy's leash and we walk through the park, my left hand wrapped around Dipper's and my right hand holding onto Teddy's leash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everybody! So this was the chapter I thought of posting last night, but decided not to. Don't for get to vote, comment, and follow!
I wanna thank you guys so so much, and I'll see you when I see you! Bye!
-Hallie 😘