Hospital Visit?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Read the QOTD and the AOTD to understand this!

(The babies are 3 months old now)
{May cause tears...}
Pacifica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stand in the babies' room, changing Wren, when Dipper comes through the door, a terrified expression on his face. In his arms lay Theo. His lips are blue, his eyes are closed shut, and I don't see his chest moving. I frantically grab him.

"What happened?" I ask Dipper, searching for Theo's pulse. To my absolute and utter horror, I can't find one.

"I was playing with Josh when I just happened to look over at him. He was gasping for air and his lips were slowly changing color." Dipper explains. I instruct him to call 911. The paramedics arrive a few minutes later. They whisk my baby away into the scary-looking ambulance. I'm not allowed to go with him to the hospital. As soon as they drive off, I start to panic.
My baby was not breathing, his heart not beating. He was practically dead...
I calmly walk back inside, clutching the phone, waiting for the phone call from the hospital to tell me if my child is dead or alive. Dipper comes to sit beside me, rubbing soothing circles in my back. I doze off, thoughts of my baby still on my mind.
*******************************
I'm lightly shaken awake. I shoot up from the couch and look at Dipper.

"We're allowed to come to the hospital now. They won't tell us what happened until we get there." he says, running a hand through his hair. I nod and we silently drive over to the hospital. A nurse greets us at the entrance and leads us to the infant ICU. Two doctors meets us at the door, a slightly concerned expression on their faces. Identical twins, no less. One skinny as a beanpole, the other having a good bit of extra muscle on him. The skinnier one introduces himself first.

"Hello, I am Doctor Dewey Denouement, and this is my brother and business partner, Doctor Frank Denouement." he says friendlily. (A/N: Do we have any SoUE fans out there?)
I smile weakly. Doctor Frank cuts right to the chase.

"Mr. and Mrs. Pines; we bring some bad news. Theo has some heart problems. There's something wrong with it. We haven't done enough tests to know what's wrong, but we still need to do more. He's going to be kept here for three weeks, maybe four or five, if what we find calls for drastic measures. Now I know you probably don't want to be away from your baby for that long, but if we don't run these test, there's a high chance that little Theo might not make it to age 5 or 6." Doctor Frank explains as nicely as possible. I sigh and nod, not meeting the doctor's eyes. My eyes fill up with tears, my heart breaking for my beautiful boy.

When I get home that night, I cry myself to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo, everybody! I was initially planning on being evil and killing Theo off, but then I decided not to because what kind of person would I be if I killed off an innocent baby? I might kill him off later, when he's not a small baby anymore... #sorrynotsorry
Here we go with the QOTD:

QOTD: Were you born perfectly healthy, or did something go wrong?
AOTD: Well, I wouldn't say 'wrong', but I was born with a birth defect called hexadactylism. It means I was born with six fingers on one hand! I guess I was born a true Gravity Falls fan!