Be my Girlfriend? (Continuation of last chapter)

Pacifica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Since we're here," Dipper says "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.
"Yes!" I exclaim. I hug him (like the picture above), a goofy grin on my face. We fall asleep like that, hugging each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up with someone's strong arms wrapped around my torso. What happened? I look over to see who the arms belonged to. I sigh with relief. It's just Dipper. My face heats up when I remember what he said last night. I giggle, accidentally waking up Dipper.
"Hey" he says sleepily "What's wrong? Why are you blushing?"
"Hmm? Oh... No reason." I say. He chuckles.
"Wanna go walk around?" I ask.
"Yeah."
We get up and walk out into the dimly lit mall. After a while, the voice comes back on the intercom, announcing that we can leave. We walk out and drive home.
"Wanna come in and watch some Netflix?" I ask.
"Sure." Dipper says. We decide on The Book of Life. Halfway through the movie, I'm bawling my eyes out for no apparent reason. Yeah, I think it's that time again. Yay.
"M-Maria l-loves him back, but then she fake-dies! T-then M-Manolo d-dies t-too! I-it's t-true l-love!" I sob. (Sorry if I spoiled it if you haven't seen the movie!) Dipper chuckles. That makes me cry harder.
"D-don't laugh a-at me!" I cry. That only makes me cry harder. Dipper pulls me to his chest, stroking my hair. Even though I can't hear him laugh, I can feel his chest vibrating with silent laughter. After a while, I'm cry-laughing. Soon, we're both cracking up. After the movie, I walk him back to his apartment.
Man, I love having a boyfriend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everybody! So if you can't tell, The Book of Life is my all-time favorite movie. It has such good music, is cutely animated, and has a great plot. IMO, I Can't Help Falling in Love With You is the most beautiful song in the movie. I've watched it start to finish a whole 20 times, and four times today. I love it so so much! Well, thank you all so so much, and I'll see you when I see you! Bye!
-Hallie😍