Forgiveness?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And that, children, is why we don't jam out to One Direction in the bathroom while holding your iPad (That you use to write this story on) very precariously. Luckily, it didn't shatter the screen, so that's good.

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I call Chris, thinking about how I want to ask him about Pacifica. He picks up after about three rings.

"Hey, brother. I bet you're calling to ask about Pacifica." he says, reading my mind. I nod, but then realize that he can't see me.

"Yeah." I sigh. He chuckles dryly.

"Hold on, I'll get her." The line goes silent for a moment, but then I hear my beautiful wife's voice.

"Dipper?" she asks breathlessly.

"Yes, my love. It's me." I answer. I'm about to say something when she cuts me off.

"Oh my gosh Dipper. I'm so stupid; I should've known you wouldn't kiss Candy. I was just blinded by hurt and anger. I was being so stupid by not believing you. I love you." she cries.

"I love you too. Can you ever forgive me?" I ask.

"It should be me who is apologizing. I'm sorry for doubting you." she says.

"I forgive you." I laugh, forgetting why we even fought in the first place.

"I wanna hug you so badly right now." I say honestly.

"Then come outside." she laughs. I step into the front yard to see Pacifica standing by Mabel's car. She runs towards me and buries her face in my chest. I hug her back tightly, missing her hugs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwwwww! They made up! Isn't that cute? Sorry if it's so short; I went out of town and we've been running around all day.
Here we go with the QOTD.
QOTD: Do you live in America?
AOTD: Yesh. Here in 'Murica, we do things a lit'l diff'rent. The men don't wear shirts with their ov'ralls, the women like ta have ther hurr big, the chil'en play outside and wrestle gators, the men eat beef jerky and shoot pew-pew guns and fish in their big fishin' boats, and ev'ry Saturdee we listen ta the "Star Spangled Banner" and cry because we 'Muricans love 'Murica. 😢👋 🇺🇸
God bless 'Murica!

But seriously though, yes, I do live in America.

Thank all of you for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!

-Hallie Lou