Meeting Again

If you're confused, I'll explain: The last few chapters were all Dipper and Pacifica's memories. Now they're going to meet again after 4 years of being apart. Sorry for the confusion!
Pacifica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit in the Starbucks, drowning out my best friend, Thalia. Why can't they hurry up and call my name?! I'm tired of listening to Thalia go on and on about a guy she's trying to set me up with. Why can't she see I'm not interested. My heart is still aching for Dipper, my ex-boyfriend from Gravity Falls. Suddenly, I hear my name being called. Ooh! My Vanilla Bean is ready! As I hand the barista my credit card, the guy next to her calls out a familiar name. Dipper... My heart races at the thought of his messy brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes, and his piney scent. Breaking things off with him was the worst decision ever. But no, Dipper's a pretty common name. It couldn't be him. Don't get your hopes up, Pacifica, I mentally scold myself. The guy walks up and claims his coffee, handing the barista his credit card. I pretend to be absorbed in my coffee, but instead, I'm watching him. Suddenly, as if he can detect my gaze, he whips his head up. It is him! He looks shocked.
"Pacifica?" he whispers.
"Dipper?" I whisper back. A huge smile breaks out on his face, lighting up his eyes, and putting that adorable dimple in his cheek. I take in a deep breath, and hug him tightly. He seems stunned at first, but then he quickly hugs back. After what seems like hours, I pull away, smiling so big my cheeks hurt.
"I haven't seen you in four years!" I exclaim.
"Yeah. How's life been?" he asks.
"It's been ok. I've missed the peace and quiet of Gravity Falls, and I miss all my old friends." I put the emphasis on friends, because I miss being friends.
"Yeah. We were pretty good friends." He says, again putting the emphasis on friends.
"We should hang out sometime." I say.
"Yeah. Hey, there's a park nearby. Wanna take this coffee to go and catch up?" Dipper says.
"Yeah. I just gotta go tell my friend I'm bailing on her." I say and walk over to where Thalia is sitting, her finger flying over her phone screen.
"Hey. I'm going to the park with an old friend." I say, nodding towards Dipper who waves sheepishly.
"Ooh, girl. He's cute!" Thalia exclaims.
"Yeah. Are you sure you're ok with me bailing?" I ask.
"On a normal occasion, yes, but it seems like you two had some romantic history. Now, shoo. Text me the details afterwards." she says. I wave goodbye and walk off with Dipper to the park. We walk and talk about life. Mabel is married and is expecting twins, Grenda and Darius are still together, Candy is still kinda psycho, and other things. I told him about how much I missed him and all my friends. I guess the edge of my cardigan must've come up, because Dipper grabbed my wrist and gently pushed my cardigan sleeve back. He saw my tattoo.
"When did you get a tattoo?" he asks.
"Two years ago. My favorite show is Over the Garden Wall, so I got an edelwood tattooed on my wrist. You know how it goes." I chuckle. He laughs as well. We talk and talk for hours, until it's time to go home. Dipper offers to walk me home, and I happily accept, knowing I'll get to spend more time with him.
"Where do you live?" Dipper asks.
"The Autumn Colors apartment complex. Room 9478." I say.
"No way! I live right across from you! Room 9477." he says.
"How come I've never seen you?"
"I just moved here this weekend. Been holed up in there, unpacking, watching Netflix. You know how it is." he says. He walks me to the door of my apartment, and I hug him goodbye. He heads into his apartment. I go to sleep with a smile on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everybody. I'm back, even though I never left. Wow, two updates in one day?! That's crazy! I'm busting my butt for y'all. But I don't mind. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Thank you all so so much, and I'll see you when I see you. Bye!
-Hallie😍