Neverending Nightmare

{Warning: this chapter is a little gory and dark. If you don't like that stuff, just skip to the end.}
[chapter inspired by the violin version of "The Phantom of the Opera" by Lindsey Stirling.
Unknown person's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After months of convincing, I finally got the triangle dude to do what I wanted. He was pretty reluctant considering what happened the last time he manipulated someone's mind. After Pacifica goes insane, me and my partner can finally get what we want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake with a start, my heart pounding in my ears. Dipper shoots up at the sound of my labored breathing. He reaches for me, but I pry his hands off me. I throw the covers off my shaking body. I struggle to get up. I look down to see a pregnant belly. By the looks of it, I'm only four to five months along. Something's not right. I look at the spot where I was laying and see a wet spot. I meet Dipper's eyes and he gets the message. We dash to the car and pull up to the hospital. The nurses rush me into a hospital room. They tell me that I'm going into early labor and that it's too late to apply an epidural.

I push until I feel one of my babies come out. The nurse tells me that I pushed out all four, but there was something wrong. I crane my neck to see what was going on, and what I saw next horrified me. All four of my babies are purple and their lips are black. They're stillborn. I scream and black out.
********
I wake up covered in sweat and breathing heavily. Dipper's still asleep, so I go and check on the babies, only three now. I pad down the hallway and stop in my tracks in front of their room. The door is wide open. That's odd, because Dipper and I always leave the door ajar, to keep some light out, but we can still hear them if they cry. I walk in silently and choke back a scream. All three of my babies lay in their cribs, their throats slashed and mouths open in a silent scream. I open my mouth to scream, but all that comes out is a loud buzzing noise.

I watch in horror as my murdered babies get up and stagger towards me.

"Come join us, Mummy." they chant in a voice that's sounds as if they were speaking with all the tongues of Hell. I back up until my back hits the wall. They near me, splitting into four versions of themselves. They cover me and pull me down with them, all the way down to Hell.
********
{End of her neverending nightmare}
I wake up spluttering and shaking. I run down to the babies' room and fling the door open. There's four cribs. I peer into each one. They're all healthy, even Theo, who's not dead. I jump when I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders. I turn around and see Dipper with a worried expression on his face.

"Paz, what's going on?" he questions.

"I had the most horrific nightmares. Theo died and then they were all born stillborn and then Josh, Wren, and Addie were dead and dragging me down to Hell and it was horrible." I cry. He comforts me as I cry.

It was all a dream, even Theo's death.
********
Unknown POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dang it! His powers weren't strong enough. I'll get you Pacifica, when you least expect it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, what did you guys think? Aren't you glad I didn't really kill Theo? In my personal opinion, this was probably the best chapter I've written so far. I love Lindsey Stirling! She's just so amazing!
Today's QOTD will have two parts to it.

QOTD:
1) Who's your favorite The Hunger Games character and why?
2) Who's your least favorite The Hunger Games character and why?

AOTD:
My favorite character would have to be Effie because she's just so fabulous. She deserves an emoji.
My least favorite character would have to be either President Snow or Alma Coin. They're both awful IMO.

Thanks so much for reading! I'm so sorry that this update is late. I tried to update last night but I had to put medicine on my fingers and then put duck tape over the medicine on my fingers, so I was a bit fat thumbed and it was so hard to write with them. I hope you guys enjoyed!

Until next time,

Hallie Lou