I'm Sorry

So, before I begin, I have some exciting news! My fave baker, Rosanna Pansino, made a Dipper's hat cake a few days ago, and may I say that it is adorable! It looks so much like the real thing! Ok, that's all!
Pacifica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm drinking my latte in Starbucks (man, I'm spending most of my free time here, aren't I?) when I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"Pacifica?" the person asks. I look up and see Candy. She's probably here to tell me to back up off of Dipper.
"Yes?" I say, trying not to sound too rude.
"May I sit down? I'd like to talk to you." she asks.
"Sure." I say. She sits down and looks straight into my eyes.
"Pacifica, I'd like to say that I'm sorry for how I acted in high school and how I acted the other day in the mattress store. My behavior was inexcusable. For that, I am very sorry. I was driven mad by jealousy when he said he liked you. I hope you can forgive me." she says.
"I accept your apology." I say. She smiles and stands up.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to work." Candy says. We shake hands, and she walks off.
Maybe she's not so bad after all...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I finish my coffee, I walk to Dipper's apartment. He opens the door and looks at me queerly. Usually, he comes to me when something's wrong.
"I need to speak with you." I say. He tenses up, probably remembering the last time that happened.
He lets me in, and I drag him over to the couch.
"So I spoke to Candy today." I say. He freezes and looks at me in horror.
"She didn't say anything bad, don't worry." He releases the tension in his shoulders.
"She apologized. She said she was just jealous that you didn't like her back, so she went kinda crazy. She said that her behavior was inexcusable, and I forgave her. We're all good now." I say. He sighs and runs a hand through his perfect hair.
"Wow." he finally says after a long pause.
"Yeah." I say. I stand up and hug him.
"Well, that's all. I've got to get back to work now." I say.
"I never did ask where you worked." Dipper says.
"I design furniture and decorate houses."
"Ok then, I'll leave you to, whatever that was." he chuckles. I laugh and kiss him goodbye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everybody! So while I was writing this, I accidentally wrote "We shake hans" and I didn't realize it until I did a spellcheck, and when I saw it, I cracked up. I imagined Hans doll from Frozen being shaken up and down. I have a weird imagination...
-Hallie😘