Truth

Weeks pass and everyday had blended into one big nightmare , my life has turned into a vicious cycle , i go drinking then get snow sleep and then repeat , i barely eat anymore , i knew i would end up like my father.

The last thing i remember , was dancing in a club with some random guy , i woke up to someone saying my name , i sit up and rub my eyes , i look around and realize i fell asleep on a booth chair , i see non other than Thomas Shelby standing in front of me.

"Hello Thomas" i say before finishing the whiskey left on the table beside me , "Jayne , what's going on with you" he asks "i'm just having fun" i say as i get up and walk past him "Jayne your a mess" he points out "thanks" i say "you know what i mean" he says "why are you here" i ask him "i got wind that you were looking for opium" he says "have you got some" i ask "no Jayne , and if i did you wouldn't be getting it , im taking you home" Thomas says taking my arm and dragging me to his car "get in" he says "no" i snap "get in or i'll knock you out and put you in the back" he threatens "fine" i hiss 

As we drove it was silent , i looked out the window and looked at the countryside , "so you have people watching me" i ask "it's for your own good" he said "you got a smoke" i ask , before he hands me a pack of smokes and matches "thanks" i say.

Tommy brought me to The Garrison where everyone sat waiting , "Jayne , your back" Pol said giving me a hug "hey Pol" i say "look at you" she says as he hands rest on my upper arms "your after getting thinner and you're paler" she pointed out , suddenly i felt dizzy and started seeing black spots , i felt my eyes roll back before i felt myself fall back everything went black after that.

"Get her up on the chair" i heard Pol say , i slowly opened my eyes "Jayne , when was the last time you ate" Pol asked , i ran my hand threw my hair and thought back , "3 , 4 days ago" i say as i rub my temple "Isaiah go get her something from the bakery for now please" Tommy told him.

"Tommy , sorry i'm late , what did you want me here for" Finn said as he walked in , our eyes met "Jayne" he said "hello Finn" i say as i stand up "when did you get here" he asks "just now" i say "are you ok" Finn asks "fine" i say before i push past him "where are you going" Tom asks "where do you think" i say.

I caught up to Isaiah , "hey" i say "hi" he says "so i need snow , and i happen to know you have got some" i say "i can't sell to you" Isaiah says "why" i ask "Tommy said not to" he says "ugh fine" i say before leaving.

I needed to get snow i didn't care where and i would do anything for it , i found Finn he was alone in the betting shop "hey" i say with a smile "Jayne , hi" he says "i missed you" i say as i make my way over to him "you did" he asks "mm hmm" i hum as i sit on his lap "i need something from you" i say biting my lip "what" he asks "i need snow" i say before i start to kiss his neck "i wish i could give you some but Tom said no" Finn said i pull away and stand up "so you're going to do what Tommy tells you to do your entire life , jesus Finn make your own decisions" i snap before leaving.

Just as i step out the door i bump into Tommy "Jayne you're coming with me" he says before he starts to drag me again "where are you taking me" i ask him "to The Garrison we have to talk" he says "let go of me , i'll go with you willingly" i snap , before he drops my arm.

He took me to the private room and sat me down "you have to forgive Finn" he states as he sits down "what why" i ask him "because , i thought you would be better off without Finn , so i set you up to catch him with the whore , i told him if he didn't fuck her i would send him away" he explains "what the fuck" i say as i stand up in temper "Jayne you have to understand that , ever since you were 16 and you lived with me , i thought of you as my own , i wanted the best for you , and if i have learned anything being in the Shelby family it's that , we have a tendency to hurt the ones we love , and now , seeing what has happened to you without Finn , is killing me , Please i just wanted to do what i saw was best for you" he says

I couldn't speak , i left without saying a word , i went back to Finn , i stood in the doorway of his office tears streaming down my cheeks "Jayne" he says as he stands up "i'm sorry" i say "Tommy told me everything" i say "Finn while i was gone , i realized my life means nothing without you , you kept me stable , and i need you" i admit "Jayne i want you to marry me" he says "what" i ask , before he walks infront of me gets down on one knee and pulls out a small red box "Jayne Winters will you do me the honours of being my wife" he asks , i smile and giggle "yes" i say as i begin to cry happy tears , he puts a beautiful silver ring with a small diamond on my finger , before he hugs me wrapping his arms around my torso , we laugh in joy together.