Betrayal

As i laid there i began to feel dizzy and light headed "Ada" i say as i try stand up "stay sitting" Ada told me , i collapsed my eyes began to roll "Jayne stay awake" Ada said "Ada im tired" i barely get the words out before i passed out.

No i was not proud of this moment in my life , i realize now it was quite immature something a Shelby man would have done , i was just angry Thomas saw the extreme pain i was in and still let me believe i had lost the love of my life.

I woke up in the hospital alone and confused , i sat up and looked around thats when the confusion disappeared , i got up out of the bed walked out into an empty hallway , i walked back into the room i had woke up in and grabbed the clothes left on the chair across from my bed , as i undressed i noticed the bandage on the right side of my stomach and peeled it back revealing a deep wound.

I snuck out without being stopped and left on the next train back to Birmingham , i walked through the streets of Small Heath noticing it was like a ghost town , i went home and made my way quietly into the house , after making sure no one was home , i packed a bag and left again.

As i walked through the dark streets , i felt a hand grab my arm "give me everything you have" a raspy voice said "get off of me" i say trying to free myself from his grip "hold her while i check her bags" the man told someone else , i elbowed him in the face and tried to run before one of them grabbed me and pushed me to the ground before kicking me in the stomach , i screamed in pain before the other man told him someone was coming.

I layed there crying holding my stomach before i heard a familiar voice "Jayne" it was Finn he had dropped to his knees beside me "Finn" i say weakly "it's ok" he says picking me up and bringing me straight home , he placed me in bed and told me to just hang up he was going to call Tommy and Polly.

While Finn and I waited for Tom and Polly to come he cleaned up my face and my wounds , he kept apologizing , i shouldn't have gotten so mad but i was more frustrated than anything "why don't we elope" Finn asks "what right now" i ask confused "tomorrow , unless you want the big wedding" Finn says "you know what i think i do i want the big wedding , i've always wanted a pretty dress" i say smiling "so when , what date" Finn asks "december 17th" i say "thats less than 2 months away" Finn says "yes i know , Finn i am sorry for getting mad at you" i apologize "it's okay i understand why" he says before kissing me.

Day of the wedding

As i sat doing my hair and make up for the my big day i couldn't help but feel so excited that was until Beth burst in the door "you can't marry Finn" she says frantically "what why not" i ask confused "that night at dads when the men were there they were peaky blinders" Beth say , i couldn't speak , i sat there thinking back i had never noticed the hats on the table until that moment.

I burst in the church doors storming towards Finn "how could you " i ask Tommy "what" he asks confused "the night you killed those men at my house they were peaky blinders how could you Tommy i trusted you" i say before he stands up "Jayne please let me explain" Tom asks "no , i want nothing to do with you" i say "ANY OF YOU" i scream holding back tears "Jayne" i hear Finn say softly before i look at him "I'm sorry Finn but i can't be with you" i say before running out , i went home packed and left for america where i knew i would find Michael.

I arrive at Michaels door in America , he opens the door and see's me standing there red eyes from crying his face turned from a happy smile from seeing me to worried "can i stay here" i ask softly "ye of course come in" he says smiling.

I told Michael everything that happened and he understood why i couldn't marry Finn , i loved Finn but that night has haunted me ever since it happened to think Tommy would have put me through that and never told me hurt even more.