First Impressions

After a few months i found i was pregnant i knew it was Finn's i hadn't had sex with anyone else , Michael tried to get me to go back to Birmingham to tell Finn , i knew i had to Finn was a good man he was genuinely sweet and loyal but i couldn't have my child involved with them people.

The day came and i finally had my babies , i had two beautiful twins a boy and a girl Jasper and Freya , they were the names Finn and I always spoke about naming our kids we always said if we had a girl she would be called Freya for Finn and Jasper for Jayne , i missed Finn so much he was the boy i had loved since i was 15 , i regret leaving him but what Tommy did was unforgivable.

Michael helped me with the kids and brought them out so i could nap during the day , he didn't have to help but he did , nothing happened between me and Michael ever we were only friends it is all we ever were nothing more nothing less.

3 Years Later 

The twins third birthday had just came we got them a little cake with the number three on the cake they had grown so much , my little babies were growing up so fast.

Michael and I run out of our bedrooms to the sound of someone banging on the door , Michael grabbed his gun as i opened the door  "what the fuck are you doing here Tommy" i ask angerly "i needed to speak with you" Thomas says "about what" i ask "can i come in" Thomas asks "no you can't you can leave though" i say "no not until i explain what happened" Thomas says "fine go on" i say "that night i did send them men after your father but i didn't know he was your father and if i knew what those men were going to try do to you i would have never ever put you in that situation i swear Jayne it wasn't to hurt you i swear" Thomas says before Jasper walks out "mummy" he says rubbing his eyes "hello baby go back to bed" i told him giving him a kiss before Michael brings him back to bed "he looks like Finn when he was a baby" Thomas says smiling "please Thomas just go" i ask him softly "no i need you to come back to Small Heath Finns in a bad way" hearing those words leave Thomas's mouth i knew i had to go back , i loved Finn i always had if i could help him i would.

The next morning i pack mine and the kids stuff and we left with Thomas for the next boat.

Walking back through the streets of Small Heath again felt weird a place that i never wanted to see or smell again found its way back into my life but i suppose it wasn't the cities fault rather the people in it.

Before walking into the betting shop i took a deep breathe and grounded myself , when i walked in i saw Polly , Arthur and Isaiah standing waiting "hello love" Polly says smiling softly before seeing Jasper and Freya and began smiling wider "this is Jasper and Freya" i said trying to stop my voice from shaking "Finn's i assume" Arthur said "mm hmm" i hum feeling slightly awkward "where's John" i asked "Jayne , John died about a year ago" Isaiah spoke , "oh" that was the only word i could get out "we should be going we have to find Finn" Tommy spoke before we set off to find Finn.

We walked into The Garrison it was completely empty almost disturbing how quiet it was , there he was sleeping in one of the booths in that moment of time i missed watching him sleep he looked so peaceful when he slept like an angel cliche i know but it was true , his hair was different it looked more like John's now "time to get up" Tommy said pouring a glass of water on Finn's face , Finn sat up "what the fuck" he spat scaring Freya and Jasper as they hid behind me "someone's here to see you" Tommy says , before Finn's eyes land on me "Jayne" he says softly smiling before Jasper stepped out from behind taking my hand "hello Finn" i said softly "who's this" Finn asks "this is Jasper and Freya" i say stepping aside so he could see Freya , Finn knew straight away , his face lights up as he smiles "i'll leave you" Tommy says before leaving "who are you" Jasper asks causing Finn and I to giggle slightly "you know him it's dad remember the picture we had at home" i said before Finn crouched down infront of Jasper to get a better look , when Jasper gave him a hug , Finn was shocked at first but hugged him back "mummy , you said they're would be horse can we go see them" Freya asked "yes , of course" i said , before Finn hugged me "i have missed you" he told me "yeah i miss you to" i said smiling "Finn , would you like to come see the horses with us" i asked him "i would love to i just need to clean myself up first" Finn says before going upstairs to change.

Jasper had a straight away liking to Finn , but Freya was more shy she didn't like to talk to new people , so when Finn asked her anything or if he even spoke to her she would just hum a response , Finn was different not a bad different i just forgot about a lot of the small things small but important details about Finn Shelby.

Tommy let me and the kids stay at his , Freya , Jasper and Charlie all loved to play with each other they were the best of friends.

Finn and I haven't really spoke about what happened , he spent a lot of time with the kids , Freya was slowly but surely growing closer to Finn