― 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER TWENTY 」

― FLIPPING THROUGH THE note-filled book, you walked the hallway. Not a good idea, really. 

Stares were upon you as whispers could be heard.

Ever since you accepted the offer to be a manager for the volleyball team, rumors had been circulating around. Apparently, someone saw you in the club jacket. People would talk about it whenever they saw you passing by.

You didn't mind as you were used to this before. But it was also hard to ignore as every time you went somewhere, there will always be whispers.

You let out a sigh when you finished reviewing the notes for the fifth time this morning.

It had been a day or so after you joined the team. You were already accustomed to the manager things.

It was hard but you were determined to help the boys in every way you could after seeing how hard-working they are.

This Friday, the boys will have a practice match with another school in the prefecture. They still haven't told you the details yet, but Oikawa seemed pissed about it which made you more curious than you already were.

You expected to get the information today as it was already a Wednesday. 

It was also another problem for you as you because the council had a meeting on the same day too. You couldn't abandon one and go to the other. So, you decided to make it fit in your busy schedule.

You made a turn then stepped into the council club room to be met with yet another one of the crackheads' antics. 

Kenta and Jin were bickering again about whatever. Although they were second years, they act like little children. Especially when they get into arguments. It's just like trying to win an argument with a 5-year-old. 

Upon hearing the door open, they immediately turned towards you. 

"Y/N-chan!" You were tackled by the brown-haired historian as she whined to you. "Kenta won't stop talking about his dog and I'm tired of it!"

"Oh, you shut up!" Kenta snapped his head toward the girl who was on you. "No one told you to listen and HEY! LET GO OF Y/N-CHAN!"

"You have a dog, Kenta-san?" You looked to the red-haired boy, him proudly puffing his chest. 

"Oh, why yes I do!" He exclaimed, taking out his phone to show you. "LOOK! Isn't he the cutest?!"

Nodding, you agreed with him. But before any of the two could answer, you heard a gasp.

"HEY HEY, Y/N-chan! You're back!" Keiko came in with Hana and Wakumi behind her. 

You greeted them then turned to face the room. It felt unusually empty.

Midori was sleeping on the table with a carton of milk beside her. Hideki was doing his homework.

"Where's Fuyu-san and Chika-san?" You asked the others. "It's strange for the club room to be this quiet."

Hana let out a sigh. "Chika-senpai is lecturing Fuyuki."

"What'd she do this time?" You laughed.

"She got a D on her quiz, so now she's helping Fuyuki. Chika-senpai also found out Fuyuki went to bed late, playing games."

Well, now that was a typical day for the council club members.

You slipped past the arguing second-years, knowing if you don't, you'll get caught in their childish fight again. The two always argue like old married couples do <3

Luckily, you don't have to worry about that anymore as Hana broke the fight.

"Ow, ow, ow! My ears, Hana!"

Now that was tiring.

How did they become members of the student council? Hey, I have no idea, don't ask me :]

╭───────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER TWENTY]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

heyyy, im back from the ded lol
sorry for not updating the past week

it's been a hectic week with
assignments and tests flying
around i couldnt find time to
get a chapter out

anyways, have this chappie to
cease ur boredom! :D