Chapter 9

"I'm sorry about that" Adrian says wiping away tears.
She has been crying for about 10 minutes and I have been comforting her the whole time.

I feel Terrible, I honestly hope the same thing doesn't happen again.
I know for a fact that I will be here to support her whenever she needs it.

I look up at her and she has a small smile on her face. I'm so confused she was just crying and now she's happy.
"Thank you Amy" she says "don't tell grace this but your my favorite."

She lets out a slight laugh.
"Your my favorite too" we both are laughing now. "I better get going now" I say getting up.
She gets up too and gives me a hug. We walk out of her room and Omar puts his arm around her waist.

I smile at how cute they are together.
"Bye Amy" the both say at the same time. I smile and walk back to my apartment. We're all splitting up.

I feel like I should tell Ben I'm moving back but I just can't.
I get to the apartment and unlock the door because Ricky locked it.
John sees me as soon as I walk in and comes running into the room. "Let's go, let's go" he yells.

I laugh then Ricky comes into the the room. "we will go soon" he comes over to where I'm standing and grabs my hand. "I love you Amy" he leans in and kisses me I kiss back. We stay like that together. Like I hope we will be the rest of are lives, because that's what makes me happy, me and him together.
That's what completes me.

-----------------------------
----------------

We get back to California and we decide to take a family day.
I don't really want to be lectured right now from my parents, so I'm not going to let them know I'm back, or at least not yet. I get out of the car and I put my hand in Ricky's and he has his in johns.
"Let's go swimming" Ricky yells.
We run into the water.

John can't swim so Ricky is carrying him. "we should do this more" I say as I go under the water.
I come back up and I feel hands on my back. I laugh as I grab those hands the belong to john he laughs as I pull him around my shoulder.
"I wanna go play in the sand" John complains.

"Then let's go" I scream, laughing.
We walk out of the water and go farther back John runs ahead and plops himself down on some sand.

We build sandcastles until it gets late.
"It's 5:30" Ricky says patting down the last bit of sand on his. "We should go eat" we get up and go to a buffet.
After we get done eating there's fireworks "let's go watch" John yells jumping up and down.

Ricky puts his arm around my waist
and I grab johns hand.
We go outside and sit on a big rock.
We just sit there and watch fireworks.
As a family.