Chapter 43

A/N 9k!! I love you all so much!!
I searched the secret life of the American teenager and I saw that ^ (up above) idk why I am laughing so hard.

Amy POV

"What are we?" Ricky asks as soon as I open my eyes.

"I don't know I just woke up!" I turn my body to face him and he rests his hand on my waist.

"I'm sorry, about everything" he says, his grip gets a little tighter.

"I don't know, we should take a break for now." I look down at the blanket that's wrapped around me and I try to hold in tears.

"Okay." He responds doing the same thing I am.

"I don't want this to get emotional, let's go do something as friends." I say getting up and reaching my hand out for him to take it.

He excepts but still looks really upset.

"Go change" I demand pointing to the door.

He walks out with his head hanging down low. I feel bad I just don't want to rush things.

I go into the bathroom and change into a pair of shorts and a pink shirt. (Outfit above also)

Then I apply makeup. "Ready to go?" Ricky asks peaking his head out from the door.

In a minute." I grab my purse and unplug my phone from my computer.

"Now I'm ready!" He smiles and I intertwine are fingers.
He smirks at my movement.

"As friends!" I quickly say.
The smirk disappears and his frown comes back. I'm just gonna try and ignore it, today I want to have a good day and enjoy the fact I am still alive!

We walk outside and go over to the car, I unlock it and start the car.

Music starts playing which gives me a headache so I turn it off.

I don't even know where I'm going I just keep driving.

We end up at the chapel were we almost got married. Ricky starts laughing as I pull into the same parking lot. Memory's start coming back to me and I start laughing as well.

"Should we go inside?" I ask him.

"Of course!" I turn off the car and put the keys in my pocket.

It still looks all the same but me and Ricky aren't a couple anymore. We aren't rushing in happy to almost be married. I smile at the thought of that happening.

Ricky reaches for my hand and we intertwine are fingers.

As we walk inside I notice everything still looks the exact same.

"Are you to back to get married?" I hear a way to familiar voice.

"We were just leaving!" Ricky says as he gets closer to us. We run outside like we did before Ricky even opens the car door for me like old times.

We drive for awhile until we find the hotel that we stayed at before. Thy sky is getting kinda dark. I didn't realize we were gone all day.

--------------------------

"One bed or two beds?" The lady at the front desk asks eyeing us up and down.

"One." Ricky answers for me.

"Room 106" she says handing the keys to me.

/-------------/

"No remember when John thought Adrian was his mom?" Ricky asks laughing.

We have been talking almost all night.

"Yes!" It doesn't bother me anymore since me and Adrian are really good friends now.

Ricky leans in and somehow I find myself leaning in also. I can't keep being mad at him, I don't know why but I need him.

His support, his love, his laugh, his smile. Everything about him just makes me want him more and I can't control that feeling I love him so much.

The space in between me and him are now gone. His soft lips pressed against mine and each moment feels perfect. As the kids gets more heated he carries me to the bed still not breaking the kiss.

He lifts up my shirt and starts kissing my neck. A slight moan escapes from my mouth.

Somehow between everything I can still forgive him. He makes me happy, the accident made me realize no matter what I need to stick with the ones I love because you never know how long it will last.