Chapter 44

Amy POV

"Where are you?!" My mom screams through the phone "you were supposed to pick up John last night."

I sit up from the bed and remove the phone from my ear for a second.

"I'm sorry, me and Ricky went out" I apologize.

"Look it's fine but John still won't talk."

Tears fill up in my eyes and I start to get worried.

"I tried everything." She informs me.

"It's okay." I start crying but I try to be as quiet as I can. The last thing I want is Ricky worrying.

"Amy I promise we will figure it out." Her voice comforts me a little.

"Thanks you." I croak out.

"I gotta go!" I tell her as Ricky comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey" he says going over to his bag and grabbing and outfit.

"Hi" I look down at my face so he doesn't get curious what happened.

He comes over to the side of the bed and sits down next to me.

"We better leave soon, you know to pick up John." I say.

He looks down looking almost disappointed "Ya ok."

I sit up and rest my head on his shoulder. "I don't want this to end either. He laughs slightly.

"What?" I ask confused. "If you really didn't want it to end we would be together now, and you wouldn't have got in that car accident." He yells standing in front of me now.

I can feel my eyes starting to get glossy, I can't believe he would say that to me.

I dig around in my pocket trying to find the hotel room key. Once I find it I slam it down on the bed.
"I hope your happy now" I whisper where he will still here me.

I jump up and run out of the room. This time I let myself cry, why does all of this have to happen to me?

The front lobby isn't very busy there's just a few people around so I just walk out the door.
I dig through my purse, great Ricky has the keys. At least he will be able to get home. I walk down the streets to see if there are any cabs I can take.

As I come up to a bakery I see a cab drive by. I wave my hand up in the air and it pulls up right next to me.

--------------

"Thank you!" I tell the lady in the cab as she drives away from my house.
I take out my phone and call my mom.

"Can you please bring John! Me and Ricky got in an argument."

I unlock the door and walk inside as I wait for her answer.

"Okay, I will see you shortly."

I turn on the TV as I wait for my mom to come home with John.
It's so weird but i feel like I want Ricky to call me and tell me everything's going to be alright.

"Hey Amy!" I hear my mom call from the entryway.

John runs up to me and gives me a big hug "I missed you." I say into his shirt as he holds onto me tight.

The door slams shut showing that my mom left.
I hope she's not mad at me now. It seems like John is the only one who isn't. "Let's get to bed." I say picking him up in my arms.

He doesn't say anything so I let out a sigh as I carry him down the halls to his bedroom.

"Goodnight." I tell him as I shut his door. Again no response , I haven't got the mail in a couple days so I go over and grab it.

One is an invite to Adrian and Amars wedding. I will defiantly make it to that. It's next weekend back in New York.

I'm very happy for them, she deserves all the happiness in the world. I never thought I would say anything like this but I hope she has an amazing family.

A/N I'm very sorry to inform you but this story will be ending in the next few chapters. Wattpad is to much of a distraction I can't have. Don't worry I will still check up on it sometimes.

Thank you for all the reads!!