Chapter 4{suprise!}

Amy POV

I wake up on my usual schedule. I have had classes for the last week now.
We have a week of on a break, that is when I wanted to visit John and Ricky but now I don't know if I want to do that anymore.

I can't get Ricky and John of my mind.
I miss them so much but I don't think Ricky will ever forgive me.
I love him I really do and I want to see him and tell him I love him.
But I just can't...

Ricky POV

It's time for John to see Amy, I think it's also time for me to see Amy.

I still love her even though she left.
I figured out I think I am in love with her. "hey john can you come here for a minute" i yell.

"i have a plan, if you want to see mommy" John comes running in the room it looks so funny when he runs.

"mommy,mommy i want to see mommy." He says coming and jumping on my lap. "Well I was thinking" I tell him "how about we visit mommy in New York for a few days."
He smiles really big "New York" he says in awe.

Amy POV

I here a knock on my door so i walk over to the door and open it standing there is Ben. "hey Ben" i say "hey Amy" he says leaning his arm on the wall.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me tonight. I feel bad for everything that has happened. "But not a date?" I question.

"Not a date" he says almost drowning but soon covering it up with a smile.

I take my time getting ready and I put on a sundress that i bought awhile ago.

It has a flower design on it, it's black with purple flowers. After that I go to the bathroom and apply makeup and curl my hair.

Someone knocks on my door, I look at my phone and it's 7:15 wow Ben must have decided to come early.

I open the door and to my surprise Ricky and John are standing there "Mommy" John says jumping up and hugging me.