Chapter 42

Ricky POV

"How long have I been here?" She asks rubbing her eyes.

"About 2 days." She starts shaking her head a bunch.

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned.

She starts crying, well continuing the same movement.

I get the hint she doesn't want to talk about it so I just sit down on the bed right next to her. I grab her hand and trace circles around it.

She then slowly starts to stop crying, "do you want to talk?" i ask.

She hesitates before answering yes.

"I'm sorry for what i did to make you not want to talk to me anymore" tears start streaming down her face each word she speaks. "I was going to go bowling with some guy from the library and that's how it all happened."

I take in all she just said, I know i shouldn't be mad but i fee mad. Now i know how she felt when i told her what i did.

"please don't be mad" she says looking like shes sleep talking.

"Never" i kiss the top of her head and she smiles really big.

"Can I see John?" she asks with hope filled in her voice.

"i will be right back" she nods her head as i walk out.

"John mom wants to see you!" I say as he colors a picture.
He smiles and gets up, I grab his hand and bring him to Amy's room.

'Now let's hope he talks' I say to myself.

"Hey John!" Amy says as he runs up to the side of her bed.
He doesn't say anything back he just hugs her. Now I'm starting to get worried.

Before Amy asks anything I go up to the side of her bed.

"John hasn't talked at all today." She frowns but covers it up with a smile for John. "I've missed you." She says to him probably trying to get him to talk.

"The nurse said I can leave tomorrow" she says finally looking up at me.

"Ok." I nod my head and just sit there patiently waiting until my Amy can come home.

-------------------------------------

Amy POV

I wake up and look over, Ricky is sleeping in the chair right next to me. I get out of the hospital bed and change into some regular clothes.
I flinch each moment from all the bruises and scrapes on my body.
I grab the clothes my mom brought over, they consist of jeans and a crop top with a black tank top.

I change into them and I shake Ricky's arm until he wakes up.
His eyes open slightly then he stretches. "Ready to go?" He asks like he was awake the whole time.

I laugh and grab his hand to pull him up. My mom took John to her house to get him to talk.the nurse walks in "oh Amy are you ready to go?" I nod my head.

"I was wondering, the person I was in that car with is he ok?"
She gives me a sympathetic look "he didn't survive."
I don't really know what to say, I barley knew him. "Ok, well we're going to leave now" I say pulling Ricky up.

The drive is silent until we pull up to the house.

"So what are we?" I ask fiddling with my hands.

"Hmm?"

"You heard me!" I say angry.

"What do you want us to be?"

"Something more then this!" I say still really upset.

He just looks down at his feet, this just makes me more upset. I get out of the car and slam the door shut.

Pain rushes through me as I try and walk, this is to much movement and I hate it. I feel hands grab my waist and I know for sure its Ricky.

"I got it!" I shoot at him.

He doesn't let go he lifts me up and carry me bridal style. I automatically star punching his shoulder over and over. He doesn't put me down. I finally give up and start crying into the crook of his neck.

My life seems so messed up right now, right when I thought it was getting better. He takes me up to my room and I'm still crying.

"Ricky" I crack out.

"Please lay with me."

He hesitates at first but then comes over and wraps his arms around me protectively.

"I love you Amy." I hear him say right as I'm falling asleep.

A/N honestly I'm not sure how I'm going to end this. I'm still deciding but do you think this should be my last chapter? Barley anyone is reading this anymore. :(

The secret life of the American teenager{end}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara