Chapter 29

Amy POV

Ricky comes walking into the kitchen with a bag in his hand.
He wraps his arm around me as I'm sitting on the counter eating a cookie.
"Campfire time!" He explains taking the grocery bag and setting it next to me.

About an hour later
---------------------------------
---------

Adrian, Grace, Jack, Alex (the kid form the arcade), and Ashley. Come to my house about an hour later. They show me pictures of them at a waterpark today when I was at work. They tell me that I missed out.

Everyone that went to the waterpark went to take a shower after telling us all about it.

Grace was the first one done, so Grace, Ricky, and I all went to wal-mart to get some marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate to make some s'mores.

By the time we got home, the sun was setting and everyone was sitting in the living room.

I ordered pizza and Jack and Ricky started a fire in my fire pit outside. I found a bunch of lawn chairs and set them around the fire pit in my backyard Ashley and Grace came to help me.

Adrian and Alex went to the store to buy some extra firewood because we were afraid i wouldn't have enough. I found some long skewers we could use to roast the marshmallows.

Ashley and Alex came back home and the pizza arrived. I got everyone plates and we sat around the fire, eating pizza and roasting marshmallows. "I think I'm gonna move in." Adrian randomly says

"Move in where?" Ricky asks
"To Amy's ' house. Duh." He says and we laugh. "I don't think so." I say with a smile

"Awwwww why not?" Adrian says
"Because i already have 2 monkeys living with me." I smile

"Excuse you." Ricky says jokingly. "But seriously, I love it here. Its like the perfect balance between privacy and exposure. Everything is here. Offices, great schooling, everything." Adrian continues.
"Does this mean you are gonna move down here?" Ashley asks
"I don't know. Maybe." She finishes

"What about Omar?" Jack asks.
Alex looks down he looks kinda upset.
Adrian just shrugs her shoulder.

"Oh." Alex smiles. Ricky pulls his skewer out of the fire to reveal a flaming marshmallow. "This marshmallows on FIREEEEEEEEEE!" He sings in the rhythm of this girl is on fire by Alicia keys. We all laugh. I put my feet up on the edge of the fireplace and lean my head on Ricky's ' shoulder. The air of the cold night filling my lungs.

The wind starts to pick out so we put out the fire and run inside leaving everything out.
Oh well.

"How about movie night?" I ask everyone as Jack plops himself down on the couch.

They all nod there heads in agreement.

We decide to watch pitch perfect, I put the movie in and sit down right next to Ricky,
I cuddle into his chest and he puts his arm around my waist.
Halfway through the movie he looks at me and stares into my eyes.
Soon I fall asleep not worrying about anything else because me and Ricky are together.

------------
------------

I open my eyes and realize I am in my bed. Wait how did I get in my bed? I thought there was a sleep over.

I walk downstairs and Ricky is cooking breakfast he made eggs and bacon.

I am about to ask him where everyone is but he interrupts me.
"I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind I sent everyone home."

I nod my head and start eating it is so goood!

"Let's go penny boarding" I suggest.
"That sounds fun."

We grab are are boards and walk to the start of the sidewalk.

I step my foot on the board and push with the other one.
Ricky is shocked when I start going he attempts to quickly get up and go.
I decide to tease him,
So I slow down and pretend to fall.
"Owe" I yell pretending to be in pain.
I grab my leg and
Hold it pretending I hurt it,

He runs over to me
And sits down.
He pushes his arm to move the board.
I try to hold in a laugh.

He gets right in front of me "Just kidding" I say laughing.

He doesn't laugh he just looks angry which makes me laugh even more.
"Your punishment for doing that" he says "is I won't kiss you for the rest of the day".

I sigh but say okay anyways.
That's what makes him laugh.
"Whatever" I say pushing him lightly.
"Sit down" he demands.

"Yes sir" I say putting my hand up to my forehead.

I at on the board like he told me to, as soon as I do he places his hand on my back and attempts to push me.

I decide to get up and make him sit down. He does the same thing as I did so I start to laugh.

I push him back to are house, as soon as we get to the driveway he jumps off.
I grab his arm and we walk back inside.

"We should watch a movie!!" I beg.
He just laughs.
"Okay honey we will" he say sounding like my mom.
We decide to watch divergent, I put the movie in and sit down right next to him.
I cuddle into his chest and he puts his arm around my waist. Like we did last night.

Halfway through the movie he looks at me and stares into my eyes.

He leans in and kisses me at first I don't kiss back.
"Remember" I say pulling away "you weren't going to kiss me".
He smirks "I can't wait that long your just to perfect".
I blush and I kiss him this time.