Chapter 26

Amy POV

"What do you doubt?" I ask walking into the kitchen. My mom stares at me in shock and I just smirk at her.
She shouldn't be talking about me behind my back.

Ricky comes in behind me and grabs my hand. She looks down at the ground with fear.
Now I feel bad I shouldn't have said that, she bought this house for me and I just criticized her.

"Can we go out to eat somewhere?" She asks "just me and you to talk?"
I look at Ricky and he is nodding his head in agreement.

I look down at what I'm wearing I have my pajama pants on and a skin tight shirt.
"I need to change real quick I will be right back."

I quickly run into my room and grab my jean shorts and just a blue tank top.
After that I put on my shoes and walk back over to my mom.
Something I just realized though is that Adrian and Ricky are going to be in the house alone together. But I can trust them right?

"Who's car shall we take?" I ask my mom as I close and lock the front door.
"Mine" she says opening the passenger seat door for me.

"Thank you" I tell her, as I sit down and buckle up.

"I'm sorry---" I start to say until she interrupts. "Save it for the restaurant" I do as she says and sit quietly.

"Okay, well you didn't have to not talk" she says after about a minute of silence.
"Okay" I finally say.

"Where are we going?" I ask. She doesn't even respond all she does is turn on the radio.
Shake it off comes on and we start singing out loud not caring about anything going on in the world.
Wow I could do this everyday.

A new song "fight song" comes on and 10 seconds into the song we pull into the frying pan parking lot.

My mom used to take me here all the time when we needed to talk about problems.

We started coming here when I was about 10 because some kid always liked to pick on me.
I refused to tell anyone but one day I came home crying because he yanked my hair really hard. (I was 10 ok)

My mom took me here so we could talk and this just kind of became are thing.

We haven't been here for awhile though so I'm surprised she took me.

We walk inside and the waiter takes us over to a booth.

"So what are you going to eat?" She asks, I know is just trying to avoid the question I am going to ask.

"The regular I have been having since I was 10" I continue "now I was wondering how you had so much money to buy the house."

She looks at me hard probably debating if I would figure out if she lied.
She starts talking really fast "Iauditionedtobeinamovieandigotthepart,thishasbeengoingonforawhileijustdiddntknowhowtotellyou."

"Ok slow down I can't understand what your saying."

She sighs but begins talking anyways "I auditioned to be in a movie and I got the part, this has been going on for awhile I just didn't know how to tell you."

I take a minute to take all this in, I had no clue my mom could act. She haven't said anything about liking it.

"Wait then why would you have the money now if the movie isn't finished?" I ask with question in my voice.

She looks down and fiddles with her fingers. "When I was in Palm Springs I was filming a TV show."

She looks up at me and smiles like she has more to tell me but doesn't want to say it.

"But wouldn't you then be like famous and fans would be trying to talk to you?" I ask.

She shakes her head "no it hasn't came out yet."

I'm still very confused but I don't feel like asking anymore questions.

The waiter comes with are food I got a strawberry shake and a cheese burger with curly fries.

My mom got the same thing as me. I thank the waiter and he walks away.
"Sooo" she says looking at me "they wanted you to audition for a movie."

I'm pretty sure some of my burger came out of my mouth when she said that.

"Wait why me?" I spit out "wouldn't they need someone experienced and how would they know if I'm good or not and-"

My mom cuts me off "remember that play you were in, in the 5th grade well that was videoed and I should some people, then well you know word got around."

I smile a really big smile I can't believe this. "What movie?" I ask.
"The fault in our stars!" She explains.
(Ok so read my a/n at the end of u don't like this I promise it will make sense.)

"OMG I loved that book so much probably my favorite."

She smiles really big "yeah it was a pretty good book."

We finish eating and we drive back home so I can tuck in John.

"I'm sorry you couldn't stay over night!" I say as I grab my purse and get out of the car.

"It's fine Adrian needed to stay here the most."

"Now be nice!" She calls out as I close the door.

"When have I not?" I call back.

She pulls out of the driveway then rolls her window down.

"Use protection" she calls out.

I start to blush but I just laugh it out.

When I get inside Ricky is sitting on the couch watching a movie. I quickly pass by him and sneak into Johns room. He is already asleep so I just kiss the top of his head and walk back out to Ricky.

I walk over to the couch and sit down on his lap and turn my body to face him. I kiss him passionately and he kisses back. He reaches down to the bottom of my shirt but I pull back.

"We should go to are new room. He doesn't say anything but smirks. He picks me up and carries me bridal style to are room. When we get there he gently puts me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. He kisses my neck and pulls my shirt off. His hands then lead to the clip of my bra.

"By the way I got and audition for a movie." I tell him as he still kisses my neck.

"What?" He asks shocked.

a/n okay so I'm sorry that my chapters aren't very long but I do have school. I was able to update now because I'm going to a funeral in Wisconsin.

Information about story:

So I promise it won't be all acting and filming stuff but I needed to add something and if you don't like tfios I promise it won't be involved very much. If you don't like it just don't keep reading😆😄