Chapter 11

Sorry for not updating :/ life gets to busy😄

Me and Ricky sit down on the couch, he sits right next to me with just a little space between us.
"Are you back for good or is it just a visit?" My mom asks smiling.
I hope I can give her the answer she wants. I look over at Ricky and he smiles at me "for good" we both say at the same time.

My mom smiles at us "you're doing what you think is best for you're family so I'm proud of you".
My dad glances over at her and smiles too "I feel the same way".

"Thank you" me and Ricky both say at the same time again.
We laugh this time then smile at each other, "we decided" my mom starts to say "that you guys can get a house and we will help pay"
I'm shocked when she says that how can they afford to do that?

"Really?" I ask still confused. They could just be tricking us.
"Really" they both say.
This time it's them laughing.
"Thank you" I say getting up and wrapping us all in a hug.
"Your welcome" my dad says "but chose wisely".

We laugh at him and he laughs too we just sit there and laugh then talk.

John comes in the room and walks over to me. I pull him onto my lap and he looks at Ricky "I wanna eattt" he yells.

"Well what do you want to eat?" Ricky asks him.
John taps his finger on his chin and starts thinking like its the most important decision in the world.
"MAC AND CHEESE" he screams.

"Then let's go" I say jumping up with John in my arms.
He laughs at my sudden movement. Then starts screaming put me down.
I don't listen I just carry him out to the car and put him in his seat.

It's time for a family night.