Chapter 38

~A/N ~ I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has read this. Also I have gotten a lot of notifications that people have added my story to there reading list and I really appreciate it. Thank you. Also I'm so close to 8k views :) if I do get it in the next 10 hours I will post an extra long chapter.

Amy POV

Silently I get up and walk out of my room. The sobs get louder so I follow them, they lead to me and Ricky's old bedroom.
The door is slightly open and Ricky is sitting at the end of the bed with his head down looking at a picture.

Shoot. I must have dropped it on the way out.
This got me thinking, whatever happened must make him feel really bad. But why? He doesn't even know why I left yet, it could have been to be closer to John.

--------------------------

He look up and his eyes are all puffy and red, I immediately walk away. As I do I hear the worst word I wanted to hear him say "Amy?"
No I can't say anything he has put me through so much pain lately I can't.

I go into my room and try to fall asleep but I just can't, I get up and don't even bother to change.
I drive over to Graces house. When I get there I get out and knock on the door.

----------------------
-------

Right now I'm crying so hard into Graces shoulder. "He might not be cheating." She says, I know she is just trying to make me feel better.
He is gone all the time staying out late and not telling me where he is.

I just shake my head and pull out of her embrace. "Thanks for the comfort." She sighs "any time, now come on let's get some breakfast." I look down and I'm still in my pajamas.

Grace notices and gets me some jeans and a tee shirt to were. I go into the bathroom and put them on. "Thank you." I say as I walk out of the bathroom.
We get into her car and drive to McDonalds. I have no clue why she just said it would help.

--------------------------
-----------------

After about an hour of talking and laughing I go home. When I walk inside John and Ricky are sitting on the couch watching a movie. They don't see me so I sneak into the kitchen and make Mac and Cheese. After it's done I set out two plates and grab one for me.
I put some on mine and go upstairs.

This is killing me to do this, maybe I shouldn't but maybe I should. He did it to me first. He still is! He didn't seem concerned when I was with Grace, no texts or calls.

When I get up to the bedroom I set my food down on my desk.
There is a note sitting there so I open it up.

To Amy,

I'm sorry I have been distant, there is something I have needed to tell you but I just can't find a way to do it.
I miss you so much, please come back to our room.

Love: Ricky

I laugh to myself, why would I come back if he won't tell me why he has been distant.

I take out my phone and text him.

Amy: If you wanted me to come back why won't you tell me why you have been distant.

Ricky: after I put John to bed meet me outside by the pool.

I put my phone away and take out my notebook with my essay on my miracle.
I look down at all the writing and rip it out careful not to break it. Ricky was my miracle but I don't know so much anymore. The hard part is I fell in love with him. I'm nothing without him.
I don't think I could ever stay mad at him but I don't know how I could forgive him either.

-------------------------
-----------

I hear the door close and I know for sure Ricky put John to bed.

It's time to talk to him..