Chapter 25

Amy POV

I decided I'm just going to talk to my mom I think I have the right to know.
Maybe she like won the lottery or something that I don't have to worry about.

Before I open the door someone calls my name so I turn around.
Adrian is running up to me.
"Oh my god what are you doing here?" I ask as I give her a hug.

She hugs back then quickly pulls away. She looks down at the ground and frowns.
"Me and Omar got in a fight and I just couldn't stay."

I wanted to ask her about what the fight was about but she didn't look like she wanted to talk. So instead I ask her if she wants a tour of my new house.

We walk inside and she looks impressed.
"This is amazing" she says placing her hand on the counter.
"Thank you" I respond "I will be right back i need to bring some boxes to johns room."

She follows me as I walk over to his room. He is walking in the closet as I get over to door.

He looks up and notices Adrian, a big smile appears on his face and he runs into her arms.

I used to be jealous over that before but now that me and Adrian are friends I think that is so cute!

After John pulls away from the hug I hand him a box of toys. He quickly sets the box down and starts taking things out.

Me and Adrian walk out of his room to let him play and settle in. I'm really hoping he will forget about not wanting to move.

Ricky comes and puts his arm around my shoulder. "Hey Adrian, what are you doing here?" He asks.

"I just wanted to visit" she responds.

The moving people guys bring in some of the heavier furniture and sets them down where I told them to put the stuff.

Adrian offers to carry stuff in and help so I have her take in johns stuff well me and Ricky take are stuff.

The boxes are labeled so I take a box that says "Amy's clothes" my dresser is already in my room so I figured it would be easy since I know where the stuff will go.

---------------------------------

Finally after about 2 hours I have all the boxes in my room.
I unpacked about half of my stuff and left about half in boxes stuffed in a corner.

My mom said we should take a break she left about 10 minutes ago to get food. She just drives into the driveway so I go and get Ricky and John.

When I walk In Ricky is helping John set up a shelf for his toys.

"My moms here with food" I inform them as I reach for Johns hand.
He gladly excepts it and we all walk out hand in hand.

We sit down at the table that just got set up with 5 chairs going around.
John sits down next to me so Ricky sits on the other side of me.

My mom comes walking into the kitchen with a pizza box and a container of Mac and cheese for John.

He jumps up in excitement and grabs the container from her hand.
She gives him a plate so he doesn't eat the whole container full.
Then she hands him a fork.

We just sit and eat and talk. After awhile I look down at my phone, it's 8:00 that means it's Johns bed time.

Ricky and I walk him to his room and tuck him in. Adrian and my mom decided to stay back and talk.

I'm letting Adrian stay here the rest of the week since we have a guest bedroom.

Me and Ricky leave Johns room hand in hand. Great now it's time to ask my mom the question. I mean I do have the right to ask. I think.

I hear faint laughs coming from the kitchen it sounds like it is coming from Adrian. "Well Amy will be really proud of you." I hear her say.

Ricky pulls me back but I refuse I want to hear what there saying.
"We shouldn't be listing in like this."
I don't listen to him I just tune back into what they are saying.

A laugh comes out from my mom "maybe, but I doubt it."

a/n so this was a longer update!! They are getting a lot longer. But please vote and comment.
What do you think Amy's mom is hiding?

So I have a lot of ideas for this story and there should be more drama soon. There is some going on right now with Omar and Adrian but there will be some with Ricky and Amy.

I'm going to try and keep updating daily.