Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Amy POV

I wake up and I realize I'm next to Ben. Did I seriously do that?
I get up quickly and search for my clothes. Once I find them I slip them on and get out of the car.

It's bright outside that means it's morning. Ricky is going to question where I was and I am going to have to tell him what happened. He might never forgive me.

I start walking home when a car pulls up to me. I realize it's Ben "do you need a ride?" He asks smirking.
"No, haven't you done enough?" I scream "Ricky will never forgive me!"

He looks down almost looking sad. "Look I'm really sorry" he says holding back tears. "Save it" I walk away and then start crying.

I can't take this anymore I start running and running. Finally I get home after about 20 minutest
I'm breathing really heavily and my make up is all messed up.

I walk inside and Ricky is pacing back in fourth. he sees me and runs over "what happened? Are you ok?" He questions.

"Yes I'm fine!" I say wrapping my arms around him. He hugs me protectively and I start crying.

"I need to talk to you" I tell him pulling out of his grip.

We walk over to the couch and I sit down across from him.

"I had sex with Ben" I tell him, there are tears falling down my cheeks now. I can't believe I was so stupid. "Seriously Amy?" He yells standing up. "I changed so much for you and you go and do this?!" He runs out of the house and slams the door. All I do is sit there and let myself cry.

I take out my phone and text my mom.

Amy: Can you keep John an extra night?

She doesn't respond yet so I go to the bathroom, kneel down and start crying. After about 20 minutes there is a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yell. Grace comes in and she
Throws her hand in front of me asking for me to take it.

I don't want to get up but I don't want to sit on the bathroom floor all day, so I decide to just get up.
She helps pull me up so i joke with her. As soon as I'm almost on my feet I fall back down on the ground dramatically.
"Oh my god just get your lazy butt up yourself" Grace says snapping her fingers.

As I'm about to get up she just walks out of the bathroom.
I jump up and walk over to the sink I look in the mirror and my hair is a all messed up from resting my head on the door.
It's a good thing I have a hair tie.
I decide to just put my hair up in a messy bun.

After I'm done I run out of the bathroom and go out to Graces car, she's just sitting in there on her phone.
I try to open the door but it doesn't.
Great she locked the door on me "open the door" I yell knocking on the window continuously.

She turns her head toward me and unlocks the door.
She starts laughing as I sit down in the passenger seat.
"What's so funny you left me" now I start laughing.

She starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. "where to?" She asks like a British taxi driver.
"Anywhere" she turns on music and we start singing "love me like you do" really loud.

She pulls up to cherry Berry.
She smirks "cherry berry solves all your problems." I don't feel like listening to her complain so I just get out of the car.
She looks shocked when she sees what I did. But she follows along anyways and gets out.

We get are froze. Yogurt and talk for about 30 minutes until I decide it's time to go home. I didn't tell her about me cheating, she didn't ask why I was so upset.

When we pull into the driveway I see Ricky's car.