Chapter 17

So I quickly wrote an update for you :)

Amy POV

As soon as I say Ben Grace bends down by me and puts her hand out for me to take. I grab her hand and she pulls me up. I can barley hold myself up.

Tears flood up in my eyes
and the come rolling down.
God life sucks sometimes, Adrian puts her arm around my shoulder and we walk upstairs.

When we get in Graces room we all spread out and sit down somewhere.
I plop down on a pink bean bag.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Adrian ask with a sympathetic look.

"Benkissedmeanditriedpullingbackbuthewouldntletmethenrickycamedownandsaw" I say really fast.

Adrian comes over to me and bends down to hug me. She must have understood what I said.

"We should do something fun" Adrian says. I look over at her and she is smirking.

"Like what?" I ask worried about what she is going to say.

"How about paintball" I smile because I love paintball. It's so fun and I am actually good at it.

"I don't like paintball" Ashley complains typing on her phone.

"Well know body cares" we all say.

Ashley just gets up and we walk out to the car "problem" comes on and we all start singing.

By the time the song ends we are at the paintball place.

Someone is standing by the door blocking it. As we get closer I look at the face just great it's Ricky.
I hope he's not hear to yell at me.

💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭

So I know it's short but like I said I wanted to make sure to update😊