Chapter 48

Amy POV

"Ready?" Max asks as I brush through my hair quick with my fingers.
"Yes." I say pulling a strand away from my eyes.

"Um the weddings not for another 2 hours." I point out as we walk down the stairs. "We should go do something." I hear carter say coming from behind us.

"What do you want to do?" I ask as he comes right next to Max and I.
"Thunder road." He says smirking, I laugh at how funny he looks.

"Then let's go." Max says grabbing my hand. The car is still
Parked in the driveway so I get into the passenger seat. "Come on!" Carter grumbles, as he sees me sitting in the front. "Come on man up your only 13." Max says sitting down on the drivers side. Carter sticks out his tongue as he buckles his seat belt.

*
Carter played on his phone the whole time well Max told me more about himself. I told him things about me but I skipped the part where I had a kid when I was 15.

There's a group of girls talking by the entrance, I notice Carter staring at one.
She has long dirty blond hair that's pulled up. She's wearing short jean shorts and a white baggy tank top.
Her shoes are blue running shoes.

I don't think she's paying attention to what her friends say. "Let's go." I say to Carter giving him a little push.
He laughs as we walk over to the entrance. He is still looking at the girl as we get to the door. She looks up at him and smiles.

"Ella!" One of her friends say snapping her fingers. Ella immediately looks down at the ground blushing. I open the door for Carter because he seems to distracted. "Go." I tell him holding the door. We all walk inside and he finally snaps back into his regular self.

"What should we do first?" I ask Max and Carter. Looking over all the things they have. They have laser tag in the building with and arcade. "How about-" Carted starts but then Ella and her friends walk through the doors.

"How about what?" Max asks Carter slapping him lightly on the face.
"Oh um go carting." He says snapping back into reality.

I nod my head and get up from the tall stool I was sitting on. Max follows behind me as I go to get tickets.
"6 tickets please." I inform the lady behind the counter. "I will be right back." She smiles.

"$6 please." She says setting the tickets she just got on the counter. I dig in my pocket finding a $5 bill. "Here" Max says handing the lady a ten dollar bill.
"Thank you." I smile at him as he grabs the change. "No problem."

We walk over to the table we were at before. Carter isn't there anymore "where's Carter?" I ask Max, as I turn around to face him. "Flirting." He says pointing over to Max playing a game right next to Ella.

I laugh silently well I walk over to him. "Go cart time!" I yell excitedly.
He looks away from me pretending not to know me. I take that as he doesn't want me to be over there.

I walk back over to Max looking over at kids playing games, and parents yelling at kids. We sit down at the table and just talk until Carter finally decides to join us.

*
"I got her number!" Carter squeals getting into the car. "How'd you manage to do that?" I ask him as he looks over at her as she walks out of the building alone. "We started talking in the go cart line and I just asked her."

"We better get going." I tell Max as I pull out of the driveway.

"Where are you going?" Carter ask.
"To my friends wedding."
"Can I go?" He asks looking over at me.

I look at Max asking for permission.

He nods his head. Hopefully Adrian won't be mad at me for this.

A/N 2 more chapters left! Then the sequel. So I had an idea that I need your help with. Should I make a book about Carter and Ella? It would still be secret life because the rest of the characters will be involved.
Please comment :)