Chapter 40

Ricky POV

"What's wrong?" Clementine asks bending down next to me.
"Look I got to go" I say "and also I want to be with Amy, I'm sorry."
Surprisingly she doesn't look upset she just smiles down to the ground.

I run out to my car, and start it I then realize I forgot John. I run back inside and pick up John. I know he is old enough to walk and everything and I shouldn't pick him up. The problem is though I can't waist anymore time.

"Why are you carrying me?" He asks laughing. "You'll see."
He stops laughing probably from hearing the sadness in my voice.
I buckle him in and we drive in silence to the hospital.

"Why are we here?" John asks looking up and down at the building.
"Mommy got in a car accident and that's all I know."
He has tears forming up in his eyes I pick him up and hold his hand. "Will she be all right?" He finally starts crying. "Hopefully." I say unknowing.

-------------------------------

Me and John have been sitting in the waiting room for about an hour. Right now Amy is in surgery. Her condition is pretty bad and they don't know if she will survive.
I haven't called anybody to tell them, I know that's not right but I don't want anyone else to know. "I will be right back" I inform John who is coloring a picture at the children's table.
He nods his head slowly and I walk out of the room and down a hallway.

My hands shake as I take out my phone. I scroll down my contacts list trying to find the first person to call.

I stop and call Amy's mom, after about 3 rings she answers.

"Hello Ricky"

"Hi, Amy got In a car accident and she might not survive I'm sorry."

I can here her crying then she talks after about a minute, probably taking in all the information.

"Are you and John alright?"

"Yes we weren't there, she is at the hospital if you want to come over."

She quickly hangs up probably to come over. I don't feel like calling anyone else so i put my phone in my pocket and go back over to John and sit down.

"Ricky?" I hear someone ask, I look up and see a nurse staring at me.
"Yes?" I ask a little to harshly.

"You can see Amy now" I jump up and Johns head shoots straight up.
He comes over and rests his head on my legs, I grab his hand and we follow the nurse to Amy's room.

John hides behind me as we approach the door. "She looks pretty bad you might want to go in first and I can watch your son." The nurse says.
I walk inside and she has a tube in her mouth and she has cuts around her face. I notice her arms in a cast.

She looks so peaceful but so beat up.
I walk to the side of her bed and reach for her hand. "Please wake up Amy, I love you so much and I don't think I could live without you." My tears fall down on her hand.

"Hey Ricky!"!I hear Amy's mom say, I look towards the door and John is standing next to her.
"Hey" I say looking back down I know I should be more kind but it's so hard when the person you love is in a coma right now.

I see a little hand touch Amy's and I hear Johns voice shaken with tears "I miss you mommy and I love you."
Someone is crying behind me and it's Amy's mom, John runs over to her and gives her a hug so I join in.

I enjoy being in there embrace because they are a part of Amy, there the family I thought I would never be lucky enough to have or love. At first I didn't realize it when John was born.
Now I enjoy every second and I feel very lucky and I never want it to end.

The only thing missing is Amy, I need her to come back to me.

Suddenly things start beeping from her bed and we are getting pushed out from nurses.

Please be okay Amy.

A/N sorry not a very long update but hey it's something. I decided I will end this at chapter 50 and make a sequel. Thanks remember to

Vote
And
Comment :)