Chapter 31: River

I ran my fingers over her tattoo as she shivered. She bit down on my shoulder as she kept moving her hips on my dick. She moaned into my neck as I whispered praise into her ear.

She likes doing it in my room. She says she likes my room.

Right now my curtains were open and the moonlight was shining through the window and it landed on her. She threw her head back and her back arched.

The light of the moon shined directly on her and I completely lost it. I pushed her down and she cried my name as I finished with her.

" oh, baby." I rubbed her back gently as she buried her face into my shoulder. I laid us back as she brought her legs in between my open ones.

She sighed against my chest as she traced a pair of flowers on my arm.

" Why didn't you tell me that you went to that boarding school?"
I knew it was still on her mind, but I was hoping she'd forget about it.

I sat up and she moved up to the headboard, pulling the cover over her.

" fell into the wrong crowd when I was younger." I noticed she turned her head up to look at me. She'll think I'm a bad person now.

" what did you do?"

" uh...I was smoking, drinking, taking my parent's car, skipping school. I even um, I lost my virginity at 14, I got my first tattoo at 14 as well and I picked on younger kids and I did it all with jay, but what really set my parents off was when I drove a car into a fire hydrant and got arrested."

She sat up fully and continued staring at me.
" My dad sent me to the all-boys boarding school and I didn't come back until I was 16."

" if you knew me then, you'd hate me, I know that for a fact, that's why I never told you, I never wanted to tell you because if I had met you back then I would have made your life hell."

She let me go and looked at her hands. "River..." she started. " and I'm ashamed of it I swear I'm not like that anymore, I came out of that school a different person."

She was putting her shirt over her head and trying to find her pants.

" baby." I grabbed a pair of shorts and threw them on.

"River... I should go."

" no no wait, let me explain, I'm different from them Gracie I swear, I swear to you I will never be like that again....have I ever done wrong by you?" I grabbed her hand that was reaching for her bag.

"I want to go home River." I immediately let her arm go. " at least let me drive you, it's dark baby."

" I can find the bus."

" Grace." I followed her down the stairs. "Grace please." She opened the door and closed it in a matter of seconds.