CHAPTER 13 and CHAPTER 14

[A/N: this is not a repeat it's just in Cam's POV.]

//Cam's POV\\

I lead Ava into the park. I brought her into this large garden that had breathtaking flowers.

Ava probably thought this was the surprise, but this isn't it. I start to lead her to a whole other place.

We started to walk up this hill with a stone path. The sun was starting to set. This is probably gonna make my surprise a whole lot more beautiful.

It took us about ten minutes to reach the top.

I don't want her to see it yet so I cover Ava's eyes with my hands.

She screams. I probably would've flipped out too. I mean if you were standing near the ledge of a hill that was hundreds of feet up and someone took your sight away from you, wouldn't you scream too?

"Shhh, calm down. You trust me right?" I ask.

"NOT EXACTLY," she exclaims quite frantically.

I walks Ava over nearer to the edge of the hill, still covering her eyes.

I take my hands off, revealing all of the LA shoreline, with a bonus of the sunset. It was absolutely breathtaking.

"Oh Cam it's so beautiful," Ava says in awe.

"Just like you," I say softly, smiling a little nervously.

She wraps my arms around me and kisses my cheek. "Thank you for showing this to me. This is so perfect, nothing could make it any better." I really can't help but stare at her right now. She looked absolutely stunning and I had to go for it.

"Maybe this can," I say.

"Maybe what c-" Ava starts to say but I cut her off crashing my lips directly onto hers.

I pull away and rest my forehead against hers. "I love you, Avalon," I say softly.

She smiles. "And I love you, Cameron."

I knew it was too soon, but I really couldn't help but ask her out. "Ava, I know this might all be a little much [A/N : SOMETIMES IT ALL GETS A LITTLE TOO MUCH], and we've never gone out on an actual date, but will you be my girlfriend?"

Ava's eyes light up and she smiles the biggest smile I've seen in a while. "Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend!" She exclaims cheerfully, throwing her arms around my neck.

I cup her cheeks and give her another heart warming kiss.

I lace my fingers with hers as she lays her head on my shoulder and I lay mine on her head.

I couldn't ask for anything more as we watched the sun slowly slip into the horizon.

~~~Chapter 14~~~
-The next day-

//Ava's POV\\

Yesterday was probably the best day of my life. I've been so happy and cheerful and giddy this morning, CJ thought I was on crack or something.

Cam and I were going to tell everyone on YouNow (lol so romantic, am I right?).

So much hate was probably going to come from this but I don't really care.

People can say what they want, but I tell myself not to let it get to me. I just block the haters anyway. [A/N : Tip#26738173829 on laziness.]

My phone goes off. God, I forgot Cam turned on my notifications for him on Twitter.

@camerondallas mentioned you in a tweet:
@camerondallas: special announcement today ;) w/ @avalondivine

Woohoo.