CHAPTER 6

*Skips meet up with all guys/plane ride*

Up first: MAGcon LA.

And just my luck...

Anyway, we finally get to the hotel near the venue for MAGcon LA.

Bart is just about to assign us our rooms.

"Ok, guys I'm assigning three people to each room. CJ, Hayes, and Matt in room one. Shawn, Taylor, and Aaron in room two. Nash, Cameron, and Ava in room three. And Carter and Jack & Jack in room four," Bart says.

We bring all of our luggage into our rooms.

I throw my bags onto one of the beds and sit down. I glare at Nash and Cam. I'm not in a very good mood. I mean, I had to wake up at three in the morning only to end up in a hotel room with the boy I see every single day of my life and Nash. Sue me for being cranky.

"You gonna sleep with Cam, Ava?" Nash asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I have a better idea, Nash. Why don't you share a bed with Cam so I can have one all to myself?" I suggest.

Nash frowns. "Um... ok?"

I roll my eyes and turn around. Cam is already gettin his lazy on. His bags are on the floor and he's laying on the other bed, already on his phone.

I do the same and sit on the other bed with Nash.

He takes a pic of him smiling that cute smile and posts it on IG.

I miss those days when I thought he really liked me and he would look at me like I was the best thing that ever happened to him. Those were the good ole days.

We don't even start MAGcon until the day after tomorrow, but I'm not gonna do anything right now. It's my lazy day of the week, aka Sunday.

I plug my earbuds into my phone and press shuffle. BO$$ by Fifth Harmony blasts.

Nash looks at me funny. "Are you deaf or something? I can literally hear the words to your music, it's that loud."

I pull out an earbud. "Hmm? Sorry, I couldn't hear you."

Nash rolls his eyes. "Never mind."

I look down at his phone. He was looking at my story on Snapchat.

I smirk. I was between him and Johnson on the plane and he fell asleep so I took a pic and put it on my story. He looked so ugly. His hair was all disheveled and his mouth was wide open. Jack and I were laughing really hard until one of the flight attendants kindly asked us to shut the hell up.

Johnson flipped her off after she left.

"WHAT THE F*CK?!" Nash exclaims.

I smile guiltily.

He grabbed one of the pillows off the bed and started smacking me with it. I fall onto the floor.

"HELP ME YOU IDIOT!" I shout at Cam who is just laughing his ass off, probably Vining us.

He sets his phone on the bed and laughs while he lifts me off the ground and pulls me into his arms.

I glare at Cam while he just smirks.

"Why was Nash trying to kill you with a pillow?" Cam questions.

"Check my story," I say, trying to contain my laughter.

Cam sits on his bed with me and opens my story. I'm guessing he saw the Nash-sleeping-with-his-mouth-open-pic because Cam just dropped his phone and bursted out laughing. I did the same.

Nash glares daggers at us and smacks us with a pillow. We're too busy laughing to even care anymore.