CHAPTER 5 | Soon To Be MAGcon

"Knock, knock."

I turn my head to see Cam at my bedroom door. "Hey look, it's my idiot!"

Cam frowns. "Well, aren't you just the nicest person on earth."

I smirk. "Thanks, I try!"

Cam laughs and shakes his head. He walks over to me. "I see you're packing."

"NOO," I say sarcastically.

He laughs again. "You're cute when you're sarcastic." Cam smirks.

I was currently listening to Sam Smith, I'm Not the Only One on Pandora.

"YOU SAAAAAAAAY, I'M CRAZY! 'CAUSE YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE! BUT WHEEEEEN YOU CALL ME BABY, I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!" I sing at the top of my lungs.

"How do you still sound better than most people when you sing at the top of your lungs?!" Cam demands.

"BECAUSE MY VOICE IS SO FREAKING FAB THAT THE UNIVERSE MADE IT BE THAT NO MATTER HOW I SANG, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!" I shout.

"Now that, was not beautiful," Cam says, covering his ears.

I stick my tongue out and continue to pack. Something Big by the one and only Canadian, beautiful voiced/beautiful faced, Shawn Mendes started playing.

Aside from being him being younger than me (not by months, people. YEARS.), Shawn's ok.

"SOMETHING BIG I FEEL IT HAPPENING. OUT OF MY CONTROL. PUSHING PULLING AND IT'S GRABBING ME. FEEL IT IN MY BONES LIKE-"

My beautiful singing is stopped by Cam clamping a hand over my mouth.

"You're ruining music for me," he states.

"So are you! You're killing my vibe!" I say through his hand, which is covering almost half my face.

Cam rolls his eyes and sits on my desk chair. He starts to spin around in circles while I continue packing. I seriously cannot wait to see 10 guys I can't stand to be around but still love nonetheless.

Bad Blood by Taylor Swift comes up. I don't care what Cam says. IMMA SING MY MUSIC AS LOUD AS I WANT TO.

"'CAUSE BABY NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD
YOU KNOW, IT USED TO BE MAD LOVE
SO TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE
'CAUSE BABY NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD!"

I don't know. Cam probably just gave up with me because he started to sing along too.

Suddenly I hear someone pound on my door.

I open it up to a pissed Arabella in front of a pissed Avery.

"Could you please shut up?! I was trying to get Pancakes (my puppy) to whistle!!!" Arabella exclaims. Dang she's feisty for a twelve-year-old.

"EHHEMM!" Avery clears her throat obnoxiously. "I was trying to sleep! It's 9AM in the freaking morning! You know I don't usually wake up until 9:30!" I can probably guess that my 21-year-old sister is probably on her period.

I roll my eyes. "Can't you just deal with it for one more day? I mean, I am leaving tomorrow. For MAGcon. And I'll be gone for almost a month or more."

Avery rolls her eyes. "Thankfully!" She says. Then she realizes what's happening. "WAIT. YOU'RE LEAVING ME WITH BELLA?! FOR A MONTH?!" Avery exclaims.

"Or more," I add.

"NO! UGH! WHY DOES EVERYTHING BAD ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!" And with that, Avery storms off to her room.

I smirk at Bella (short for Arabella if you didn't catch on).

"Am I really that bad?" Bella asks.

I laugh. "Of course not!" I lower my voice to a whisper. "Between you and me... you're my favorite sister."

"I heard that," Cam whispers coming up behind me.

"Cameron's been here the whole time?!" Bella exclaims. To be honest, she doesn't really like Cam because he 'steals me away from her all the time.'

"Yep, been hiding behind the door this whole time," Cam nods.

I roll my eyes. I return my attention to Arabella but she had left.

I turn to Cam and laugh. "She left because you're here!" I fall onto my bed and lmao.

Cam sighs in exasperation and sits on my bed next to me. "Why doesn't she like me?"

"Who?" I ask.

"Your sister," he replies.

"Which one?!" I demand.

"The one who isn't a bitch," Cam says.

I burst out laughing again. "Good description, Dallas. Ya, so Arabella, right?" Cam nods his head yes. "She doesn't like you because I spend all of my time with you instead of hanging out with her," I explain.

"Well it's not my fault that you love me more," Cam says.

"I met you before she was even born," I say.

"We'll be together forever!" Cam exclaims.

I laugh. "Not if I leave you and move to China or something."

Cam grabs my waist and pulls me into his chest. "You're not leaving me until I die. What would I be without my best friend?"

"A boy who is best-friendless," I state. I laugh.

"Shut up. I'd be sad and best-friendless," he says.

"What if I died?" I ask.

Cam looks me in the eye with this bipolar look. I mean like the look was like angry, yet sad and depressed.

"Don't even think about that. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, Ava. You're way too important to me. I'd never let you go."

_____________________

Sorry for the crappiness! This was kinda a filler! Lol still hoping for some people to make me a new cover!