CHAPTER 25 | Stop Texting

Ok legit filler this time 😂
_________________
*One week Later*

"HOME SWEET HOME!" I exclaim, opening th door to my room, throwing my luggage onto the floor, and face planting onto my bed.

"Shut up, I'm trying to watch PLL!" Avery screeches at me.

"Wow, I missed you too, sis!" I yell back sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"AVA!" I hear (Ara)bella exclaim. I hear footsteps run up the stairs and almost immediately after Bella and my dog Ciao burst into my room.

"Hey, Bell," I say, giving my sister a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too! Hey guess what?!" She exclaims.

"Aaliyah followed me on Instagram!" She squeals.

"How many DM's did it take?" I question.

"185," my sister says cheerfully, jumping up and down.

"It's just Shawn's sister." I laugh.

"JUST SHAWN'S SISTER?!" Bella's jaw drops at me. "SHE'S LIKE EVERYTHING GOALS, HER HAIR IS PERFECT, AND-"

"BELLA, SHUT UP!" Avery yells.

"NO!" Bella yells back. "I'll talk to you later. You have a lot of unpacking to do."

"I wasn't planning to unpack until tomorrow, but ok." I laugh, closing the door as she leaves.

I hear a bark and turn around, almost forgetting about Ciao.

I sit down on my bed and he jumps into my lap.

"Hey, bud. Did you miss me?" I ask.

Ciao barks in response and shoots off my lap to my door.

"Well then," I scoff/chuckle and let him out my door.

My phone vibrates. It's a text from Cameron.

I sigh and open it. Kudos to me for not having my read receipts on.

I'm sorry, it said.

"Sorry is a stupid word," I say to myself.

~~~
"GET OFF OF ME!" I exclaim to Avery, who is sitting on me and reading my text messages.

"Why is 'I'm sorry' the only thing Cameron is texting you?" She asks, continuing to scroll through my messages. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," I huff.

"Lier!" She hisses, flicking hair onto my face. "I'm your sister, you can tell me what's wrong. I'm good with guy stuff."

"I'll tell you, if you get your flat butt off me!" I exclaim.

She rolls her eyes and stands up and dusts herself off.

I stand up from the ground and snatch my phone away from Avery.

I sit on my bed and Avery sits next to me.

When she's not a biotch, she gives really great advice.

"So what's wrong?" She asks again.

I frown. "Cam cheated," I mumble, hoping my voice wasn't audible.

But my sister has super hearing. "WHAT?!" She demands. She stands up and begins to pace my room. "I DON'T CARE HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN FRIENDS, BUT I'M GOING TO BURN CAMERON FOR HURTING MY SISTER!" She exclaims.

I shrug. "I'm not hurt. Just really disappointed in Cam. I trusted him."

"How long did he cheat?" Avery asks, her expression sad.

"5 weeks," I said softly.

"And how long were you two together for?"

"It would've been a month and a half yesterday," I say.

"HE FOUND ANOTHER GIRL A WEEK AFTER YOU GOT TOGETHER?! HE'S A FCKING DUMBASS!" Avery yells.

"Calm down. He lied to me. I left him. I'm alright now. He's not there to hurt me anymore." I give a small smile.

Avery sighs. "If he ever does anything to you, I swear I'll hit him with a bus."

"Wow that's really assuring." I laugh.

Avery laughs. "Now if you're ok like you said. Get out."

"Wow ok then."

"I'm not kidding."

I laugh and roll my eyes.

<>
I was on Instagram going through this hate account for me.

I went through and learned things about myself that I never knew about.

I started to hate myself too for being this "slut."

I laughed at all the bullcrap on this account.

I followed the account and commented "I followed to keep myself updated on all the info about myself that I didn't even know about :)" on one of the pics.

The account relied to my comment a few minutes later. "lol get off my account you bitch" she said and then blocked me.

Wow ok.

I slay the day each and everyday.

But the hate was hitting me hella hard.

Again.

I go to my music and press shuffle.

Mood Swings by the Janoskians [A/N: it's ok Mal, no need to comment.] starts to play.

Wow ok, my music doesn't get me at all.

Oh I haven't slept in a long time too. I should probably get to doing that sometime.

Nash and Cam keep texting and calling me and it's really annoying. Cam keeps trying to apologize and Nash keeps calling me about Cam.

Like, can you please not?

I'm just tryna be a NORMAL person and live, ya feel?

BUT APPARENTLY I CAN'T DO THAT 'CAUSE I'M NOT NORMAL.