CHAPTER 4

*#AskCamvalon continued*

Cam continues on. "What do you think of Cam's toes? I'm guessing that one's for you, Ava."

"Uh... I don't know? They're... interesting?" I say.

Cam nods. "Decent answer, betch."

I shove him in a not-so-playful way. "DUDE!" I complain.

I take Cam's phone. "Who's more of a geek? Um... me. I'm pretty shy and nerdy/geeky if I do say so myself, which I am, so... ya."

Cam takes his phone. "Are you two a thing? Um... HECK YEAH!" He says.

I look at him, slightly confused.

"I'M a thing, and AVA'S a thing, so YEAH!" Cam says.

Stupid answer, I think to myself.

I read the next question. "How often do you and Cam fight? Not like wrestle-fight, right? Right. Ok, well, we always argue about the little things, but sometimes we have those really big arguments."

"Ya," Cam says, "I love Ava and all, but friends fight. I think it was like a month ago, we had a really big fight, I'm not gonna talk about it right now, and Ava wouldn't talk to me for like two weeks."

I laugh. "But true friends always stick together no matter how mad at each other they are. We always make up. But honestly, I don't know what I'd do without my Cameron Dallas. I love him. He's my best friend. Life would be so different without him." I hook my arm around his neck.

"Ditto," Cam says. He takes his phone back, again. "Would you two still be friends if you were bi? Yeah, I mean why not. Who you like doesn't mold which friends you choose to have."

I nod in agreement. "What do you think of self-harm? Ooh, good question. I am totally against self-harm. If someone or something is causing you to inflict pain on yourself, please think about what you are doing before you do it. Hurting yourself is NOT a good way to stop the emotional pain. Self-harm is like almost committing suicide. Please don't do it. Every single person on this planet is beautiful and perfect in their own way. Don't let other people bring you down. Stay strong and keep going. I know what it feels like to be broken or broken-hearted, but I've never harmed myself to stop the pain. People, MORE PAIN DOES NOT STOP THE ORIGINAL PAIN. Push those thoughts aside and think of happier things in life, like, puppies sneezing!"

I turn to Cam who was staring at me. "Wow," is all he can say. "Um... next question. Do you guys fart around each other? Wow, that a... weird question you got there."

I laugh. "He does," I say pointing to Cam.

He tackles me down onto my bed. I'm laughing so hard I can't even shove him off me. "GET OFF, YOU'RE SO FREAKING HEAVY" I shout, still lmao.

Cam gets off, now laughing along with me. He wraps an arm around my waist. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Do girls fart?" He asks me.

"What the heck, Cam," I say.

"Do they?" He demands. "I need to know from a girl!"

I make my face all serious. "What if I'm NOT a girl?"

Cam pulls away. "WHAAAAT??? BUT YOU'RE SO PUUUUUUUUURRRTYY!!!" He pretends to be really shocked.

"You're a cutie," I admit.

Cam wraps his arm back around my waist. "Thanks, bae." He leans over and kisses my cheek.

I take Cam's phone. "Pizza or Dolphins?"

We have this silent argument that can only be expresses through eye contact. I have to say, it was pretty intense.

"Pizza-Dolphins," we both say at the same time.

If you're lost and need some explaining, I was pizza and Cam was Dolphins.

"But honestly I choose giraffes," I say like it's obvious.

"Why don't you do your famous hug thing to Ava?" I ask.

"HEY! YOU READ TWO QUESTIONS!" Cam shouts.

"SHUT UP AND HELP ME ANSWER THE QUESTION! YOU CAN READ THE NEXT ONE!" I shout back.

We laugh.

"Ok, I don't do that hug thing to Ava because the last time we did it, we were having a pool day, it was kind of a prank. I dropped her into the pool, but she still had clothes over her bathing suit, and just my luck..." Cam says.

"My PHONE was in my back pocket," I finish.

Cam snickers. "She was only mad at me for like thirty minutes. I shoved her phone in a bag full of rice for three days and it was all good between me and Ava."

"Eh," I shrug. Cam rolls his eyes at me.

"Jack or Jack?" Cam asks.

"I'll have to go with Jack on that one," I say.

"Jack?" Cam asks.

"No, Jack," I say.

"Jack?" Cam asks again.

"NO, JACK!" I say.

"Uh-huh..." Cam nods, totally confused. "Ok! Thanks for watching this Ask Camvalon, guys-"

"I LOVE YOU!!!" I interrupt.

"I love you more, Weirdo," Cam says.

I glare at him. "I wasn't taking to YOU!"

"Well, then!" Cam says. "Anyway, bye guys! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN AVA DOES!"

"NO HE DOESN'T!!!" I yell.

We laugh and end the video.

It took three and a half hours to edit it.

When we were finished we both collapsed on my bed, absolutely tired, even though we just sat around on our butts all day.

___________________
I'm sorry if you think this story is really boring, but I promise you this story will have a lot of drama in it! 😏 ...just wait and see...
<I give Mal most of the credit for the fake questions.>