CHAPTER 17 | Whorea the Explorer

ekelsm « throw back to Whorea the Explorer 😂)

//Ava's POV\\

"Zayum girl, what's with all this One Direction and 5SOS music?!" Mahogany laughs.

THAT'S RIGHT. MAHOGANY FINALLY CAME TODAY.

I shrug. "They're my faves."

She laughs quietly to herself as she scrolls through my playlist. "Ooh, I like this one."

Heartbreak Girl starts to play.

Cam bursts out of the bathroom. "IT'S MY JAM!"

I laugh at how incredibly stupid he is. He didn't even have a shirt on.

"Cam, go get dressed first. Then, you can listen to your 'jam.'" I laugh.

Today was date night or whatever the heck Cam said.

We were going to some fancy-schmancy place and crap, so I had to dress all classy.

I had on a black dress that went down to my knees, a lightwash denim jacket, and white sandals.

By the time Cam was ready, Heartbreak Girl was over.

"Play it again!" Cam demands.

"Get ready faster next time," I laugh.

Cam pouts. "Witch."

"Bitch," I reply.

"BETCH!" Cam exclaims.

"BIOTCH!" I reply.

"Let's just go," Cam chuckles, shaking his head.

He gently pushes me out the door as I say goodbye to Mahogany.

"Gee, calm down Mr. Anxious," I laugh softly.

"I have a reservation, so hurry up!" Cam drags me down the hall.

"Ooh, you're so sophisticated, Cameron," I say.

"Mhm," Cam says, picking up his pace now speed walking down the hall, resulting in him tripping and almost falling on his face.

I laugh hard as fudge as we go into the elevator.

"Shut the f-" Cam starts.

"PROFANITY!" I shout. "Hoes aren't allowed to use profanity!" I hiss.

"Quiet you little sh-" he begins.

"SHEET METAL!" I finish, smirking.

"No, I was going to say sh-"

"SHIZZAM!" I interrupt again.

"Ava, you need to loosen up," Cam laughs.

"And you need to get on my level," I retort.

We finally reached the lobby floor. We walked to the restaurant. Lawd bless my sandals.

We walk into a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very formal place.

"Dang, you didn't tell me the place was this classy," I whisper to Cam as he intertwines our fingers together.

"Oops," he shrugs, smirking.

"Hi, do you have a reservation?" the lady at the front asks Cam.

"Yes," Cam replies.

"Your name?" She asks.

"Oh yeah, sorry, um, for Cameron," he tells her.

"For two?" She asks.

"Yeah," Cam nods.

This is taking a Hoover-Dam long time.

"Right this way, please." The lady leads us to a table for two next to a window.

"This place is so nice, Cameron," I say as we sit down.

"Just for you, Avalon," he smirks. "Wow, I'm surprised you haven't criticized anyone since we got here."

I roll my eyes. "Oh please, there's no one here I could possibly-"

"Hi, my name is Jordan, and I'll be your waitress for tonight," a blond with five pounds of makeup on her face says. Her mascara was so clumped and her foundation was like five shades lighter than her neck. Gag. She looked like your average slut, I guess.

Jordan, or should I say Whoredan, yeah I'll call her Whoredan, got a better look at Cam and started tugging at her collar, revealing unnecessary cleavage.

I'm going to burn this girl if she doesn't get the heck away. Well... right after she gets my raspberry iced tea. My throat is literally a Sahara right now.

Whoredan finally left to get our drinks.

"No one here you could possibly criticize, huh?" Cam smirks.

"What are talking about?" I ask obliviously.

"Our waitress," Cam rolls his eyes at me a little over dramatically.

"Oooooooooooohh! You mean Whorea the Explorer? Yeah, I hate that Whoredan girl and I've never seen her in my life," I say.

"Whoredan?" Cam laughs.

I try my best not to laugh. I shrug. "Oops. That's what her mom should've named that biotch when she gave birth to her."

Cam starts to laugh so hard, I swear he's going to choke if he doesn't shut up.

"Damn, since when are you so sassy?" Cam chuckles.

"Psh, I was born in Sassyland," I say.

"Sassyland?" Cam laughs.

"You know, the sassiest place on earth," I say.

"What are you, twelve?" Cam asks.

"Yeah, on a scale of one to ten, bitch," I laugh. (A/N : creds to tumblr.)

Just then Ms.NeedsToGoToMakeupSchool brings us our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" She asks, winking at Cam.

I will hit you with a bus, I think to myself.

"Yeah," Cam says.

I order quickly so she will leave.

After we eat and pay and stuff, Cam and I make our way outside.

It was raining.

"Oh, sh-" Cam starts.

"Sheet," I interrupt.

"I didn't bring an umbrella, heck I didn't even know it was gonna rain!" Cam exclaims.

"Then we'll just have to walk faster," I say.

We speed-walk back to the hotel, chatting along the way.

"Aye, we could be like those cliché couples and kiss in the rain," Cam laughs.

"And get sick? Hail no! AHA, GET IT?! HAIL?!" I laugh.

Cam laughs softly, shaking his head. "You need to quit it with your puns."

"But I'm so PUNNY!" I shout.

"You're lucky I love you, Weirdo," Cam says once we reach the hotel.

"Love you too!" I laugh.

---

I ended up being sick the next day. And so did Cam. Other than that, that night was as fab as me. Oh wait, that would mean our night wasn't fab at all.

OH WHALE.

____________
Hey hoe-fam, so I had a terrible case of writer's block and wasn't able to write anything so I give you... *drumroll*
LE CRAPPY CHAPTER! WOOHOO!

Btw, tysm for 1.62k reads. I remember when 20 reads was so much for me. *wipes tear* Just kitten. Meow.

Maybe even Whoredan would be proud... 😂