2.

Who need Airheads?

『 Who need Airheads? 』

"I'm out of milk?"

One weekend, when Tsukishima had decided to have some cereals for breakfast, he had discovered he was out of milk. He then checked throughout his kitchen cabinets and refrigerator to find out the things he had ran out of and quickly made a list of it.

The supermarket looked quite swarming with people and that made his mood a bit sour. Ignoring the slight throb in his head, he entered the crowded building. The blonde picked up a cart and then took out his phone to check the list. Luckily, it won't take too long.

Sequentially, he walked around the mart, putting the required items in his cart. His list was quite organised and precise as he did not like to waste money on futile stuff and end up being broke by the end of the month. Financial planning is quite an essential part of adult life. He understood it very well.

The teacher was standing in front of the shelf that displayed a number of soaps from different companies. He clicked his tongue when he couldn't find his choice of soap. With a tired sigh, he chose that one soap he had recently seen on a television commercial.

"Ah! It's you!"

Tsukishima moved his eyes to his side and found the sort of familiar short employee from the bookstore he had come across the other day. He turned his attention to the soaps' shelf again and ignored the little intrusion. Pun intended.

"You are being really rude, mister. Again."

Okay, mom?

Tsukishima turned his head slightly to face the tangerine and gave him a blank expression. "Mhm, I've been told that a couple of million times." He replied, unfazed.

The redhead frowned at him, crossing his arms. "I tried to help you that day."

"Did I ask for it?" Tsukishima shot back, losing his calm. He squinted his eyes at the short boy and scowled.

"Well, it's my job. I was just trying to be nice!" The orange head stomped his foot, hands perched on his hips. "Even though I knew you were clearly very able to reach such a height, I tried to be considerate!" He quickly travelled his eyes from the blonde's head to toe to explain his point. "I went to get the step ladder and the least you could have thanked me for!"

Tsukishima put his hand on his chest and mocked an overwhelmed expression. "Why, thank you! How heartwarming. I might cry."

"Hah?!" The other boy gasped, genuinely worried. "No, I di- you don't have to cry! It's okay!" Tsukishima gave him a look of disbelief. Does he not understand sarcasm? "It's enough that you realized your mistake."

Yup. He is definitely an airhead.

Stretching this conversation any further would only get on Tsukishima's nerves. He gave the person a fake smile and hummed. "Yeah, I'm fairly glad." His tone dripped with heavy sarcasm.