4.

An unpleasant interaction

『 An unpleasant interaction 』

"Oh, Bokkun, chill!"

Yamaguchi had suggested that they should head out as Tsukishima would probably meet them there because the other three were fed up waiting for the blonde. Bokuto had started to get super agitated. He paid for Tsukishima and the others did for themselves, and made their way downstairs to the main bar.

Coincidentally, Atsumu and Kuroo met one of their close friends; Oikawa. Somewhat tupsy, they did their introductions. There was one other person besides Oikawa— Iwaizumi— who he claimed was his best friend. Once they were well introduced, Yamaguchi reminded them they were still missing Tsukishima. He was starting to get really worried for the well-being of his friend.

"One of us is also missing. If only you weren't so into flirting with that lady, you would have seen him slipping out, Oikawa!" Iwaizumi complained, adamantly glaring at the alleged culprit.

"Iwa-chan, shush!" Oikawa whined. Yamaguchi observed that the man swayed closer to Atsumu and muttered something in his ear, evidently brightening him up.

Even though Yamaguchi was, to some extent,  curious to know what they whispered about, he ignored the urge and suggested that they should go out and search for their friends.

When they stepped out of the bar, much to his relief, he immediately spotted Tsukishima, who was being forced by some short boy. The sight was extremely bewildering and concerning to Yamaguchi. "Ts—!"

"That's him?! Iwa-chan, that's him with Shō-chan!" Yamaguchi furrowed his eyes at Oikawa's accusing tone. Why is he glaring at Tsukishima? "He was that mean customer I told you about. And what is wrong with Shō-chan?"

"He is not mean. He is just a bit reserved." Yamaguchi defended his friend. It appeared to him that these people knew the boy who was nagging his best friend.

"Why is he with Shōyō-kun!" This was Atsumu, who gasped softly.

"I don't like Mr. Grumpy with Shō-chan, Iwa-chan."

"Your approval means nothing to people, Oikawa." Iwaizumi mumbled dejectedly. "It's for him to decide whom he talks to."

"I am still not very fond of it." Oikawa glared at Iwaizumi, making Yamaguchi roll his eyes. He did not like this person; however, Iwaizumi seemed smart.

"Me neither." Atsumu grumbled softly. "Their aura screams different." Yamaguchi turned to look at Tsukishima and Hinata, and found nothing unpleasant as the other two. This was a rare sight for him as well. Tsukishima usually never let people get into his personal space; however, he seemed perfectly fine now.

What is going on?

Meanwhile;

"I want to go home." Bokuto slurred sleepily, tugging at Kuroo's sleeves. "Let's go."