26.

『 ...Something to tell

The atmosphere was comparatively colder than past few days as the autumn was fading into cold winters

The atmosphere was comparatively colder than past few days as the autumn was fading into cold winters. Hinata pulled the beanie securely over his ears and buried his hands deeper in his jacket's pockets whilst he was crouched against one of the walls that was surrounding the premises of the high school where Tsukishima worked. As the boy had just a couple of classes in the morning and has gotten free a while ago, he had basically jogged his way to the man's workplace as soon as his classes were over. He had even bought a sweet drink from Starbucks, knowing the older man likes sugary things.

His concern for showing up so unexpectedly at the school was the other night's brief blue event. Hinata wasn't overly affected by the man's sudden departure, he was more worried about the cause that would have possibly hurt Tsukishima. They haven't really talked since that night, to which has been proper two days, as he didn't really have the courage to ask regarding it on the text messages. He could never tell the blonde's mood and tone behind his messages. Therefore, the boy decided to pop by the school without informing the man beforehand.

The chances of Tsukishima getting annoyed by his, yet another, abrupt visit was quite too much; however, he was pretty determined to know the reason.

He must have been too immersed in his thoughts to grasp onto the fact that the school was over and herds of students were pouring out of the front gate, some in groups; whilst, others alone. A short wave of nostalgia hit the redhead as he subtly watched the students fooling around with their friends and classmates. He hoped he did not look creepy or too out-of-the-place for people to report the school organization. Silently, the boy stood up and sauntered closer towards the school gates to take a peek inside the school grounds. Generally, teachers would leave the premises a bit later than the students.

It didn't take long for the students to disperse away from the school building, accessing the boy a clear view of the entrance of the building. Waiting for the teacher was a painfully boring task. The cold breeze wasn't helping his situation, nipping bitterly against his face and hands. Thankfully, Hinata didn't have to wait any longer when he saw the man lazily walking out of the building, looking disgruntled.

Waaah! You'd be even more peeved off to see me. The redhead thought.

"Tsukishima-san!"

The blonde was given a jolt by Hinata's sudden, loud exclamation. He had to take a double look to confirm if he was seeing things or Hinata was actually there. "What are you doing here?! And please, I am too tired for your never ending vivacity!"

"Eh?" The redhead was slightly confused. "This is a surprise."

"Not a pleasant one." Tsukishima walked past the shorter lad, lying through his teeth. If anything, he was quite pleased. "Don't follow me."

Hinata trotted his way beside Tsukishima, chuckling softly. "Now I am not." He looked at the drink in his hand and then offered it to the older man. "For you."