35.

Eventually...

"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?"

Tsukishima wiped the tear that escaped from the corner of Hinata's eye and peered down at him with concern. The boy has his eyes closed, lips parted as he breathed out little puffs of air through it. A wave of worry washed him over when Hinata didn't respond. Did he go too rough?

In his opinion, if he could travel back in time to that night when he was helplessly wondering how good it would be to ravish his boyfriend, he would smirk right in his old self's face as he already figured it out. Frankly, he tried his best to not overdo and hurt Hinata, but he could only hold back enough when he was immensely excited and clouded with lust.

"Shouyou? Hinata?!"

A broken chuckle left the redhead's mouth. "I'm good."

"Then answer, you dolt!" Tsukishima rolled over to his side and took a deep breath to calm himself down from the mini episode of fright and worry. As cheesy as it may sound to anyone, he had waited from this very night for a long time now and he loved every second of it. And he hoped it would be the same for Hinata.

"You seriously didn't hold back."

"You asked for that."

"I'm not complaining." Hinata replied in a drowsy tone, eyes barely open. However, his eyes flung open with a look of surprise and appreciation. "Tsukishima-san!"

He knew something random was coming. "Hm?"

"Now that the sex is over, I'm absolutely amused that you didn't take your glasses off. I was worried they were going to drop right on my face."

"Tch! the moment has been ruined. Thank you." Tsukishima sat up with a little grunt. Quietly, he put on the nearest thing he found and peeked over his shoulder to take a look at Hinata, who was curled up in the blanket, smiling tiredly to himself.. "Hinata?"

"Mm?" The boy crooned. "I'd like it if you keep calling me by my first name."

The blonde smiled very lightly. "I'm going to draw a bath for you, Shouyou, okay? Be right back."

Hinata didn't have any energy to carry out a task; however, on the flip side, he was feeling quite sticky because of the thin layer of sweat that had been broken onto his skin. It took his boyfriend another ten minutes to come back and inform that his bath was ready.

"Should I.. like, crawl? 'Cause my legs— they feel pretty jelly-like at the moment." He muttered awkwardly, genuinely exhausted and sleepy.

"You lack common sense." Was Tsukishima's instant reply as he picked up the boy along with the cover and carried him to the bath. "Everything's easy if you use your brain, Shouyou."

Hinata laughed at the snarky tone, he quickly pecked the man's cheek, feeling a strong feeling of affection towards him. "I have you for that, Tsukishima-san."