22.

I like all of him

"You are sort of freaking me out

"You are sort of freaking me out." ... "Well? — uh, thank you!" Yamaguchi smiled politely at the young waitress who placed his and his friend's orders in front of them and then left. "If you- you are not gonna speak, then why'd you even text me that there's something important, Tsukki?"

A night before the weekend, Tsukishima was smoking his anxiety away. It was yet another night when his thoughts were suffocating him to death. They were filled with a certain redhead and his never ending desire to ravage the boy and then treat him immensely. However, that night his thoughts were a bit conflicting as they kept telling him that he might not be the type of person who the boy would go for.

The self-deprecating thoughts were driving the man crazy and he could only see one person who could perhaps help him. Without much thought, he messaged Yamaguchi to meet him as he had something important to discuss. Eventually, he ended up regretting his idea as he had no idea how to express his emotions.

"What happened, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked again, seemingly frustrated.

"Things. Does that help?"

Yamaguchi swallowed the bubbling anger and shook his head. "... Honestly, no."

"Yeah, not really surprising. You were always a bit dull." Tsukishima huffed loudly. Clicking his tongue, he fished out his much needed cigarette and shakily lit it.

Yamaguchi watched his friend, unimpressed, as he desperately took a drag and puffed out a thick cloud of smoke. "What is going on?"

"I think- you know, there's someone..."

There, he said it.

Tsukishima, however, chose not to directly look at his friend and focused his gaze towards the other side of the diner. He steeled his nerves to finally utter his feelings out loud and it was only Yamaguchi, he would never judge Tsukishima. "I- erm, there's a slight chance... you know."

"Yeah?" Yamaguchi prompted his friend to carry on with the conversation, simultaneously, picking on his food as he was quite hungry. Although he knew where the conversation was heading towards and he was absolutely buzzing about it, he decided to wait for his friend to speak out loud. "I won't until you, you know, spit it out."

Tsukishima was honestly struggling with accepting his feelings out loud. He was certain that he felt pretty strongly for Hinata; however, acknowledging them in front of people was embarrassing. "I think I like someone." He muttered out quickly, without skipping a beat.

Yamaguchi took a sharp breath as he was trying not to squeak out in bewilderment. "You won't believe, I actually figured that much out."

"Don't flex, please. This is- this is embarrassing. Having feelings and commitment is both embarrassing and scary." Tsukishima miffed angrily. "To think I could feel such strong affection for someone is totally new for me."