15.

Take you to my home

'He's still following me

'He's still following me.'

Tsukishima noted in his head.

The scene that Tsukishima had witnessed in the back room of the bookstore was still playing in his mind. Atsumu's words must have really hurt Hinata, as after the man had left, the redhead did not even move from his place until Oikawa asked him to take a leave for the day.

As bizarre as it seems, Tsukishima was sort of happy that Atsumu was finally out of the picture. He wondered if Hinata had figured out his feelings for him.

When he again peeked over his shoulder, he noticed that the boy wasn't looking particularly good. His face appeared paler than before and a few of his orange locks were matting on his forehead. Come to think of it, Hinata was not looking well since the moment he had first seen him today. Something was definitely wrong as the usually chirpy boy was too quiet for Tsukishima's liking.

He quickly looked away in order to not catch Hinata's eyes and clicked his tongue. "Oi, it's weird- weird when you d-don't talk. D-huh?!"

The man was forced to stop dead in his way when the younger boy literally crashed into his back with a little whine. "Ugh." He pried the boy's hands off him and back-pedalled from Hinata with a scoff.

"...Not good." The redhead mumbled softly, trying to grab Tsukishima's coat for some support. He hasn't felt that horrible ever. His head was throbbing, cold sweat was breaking onto his skin, making him shiver weakly.

Hastily, Tsukishima grasped the boy's hand that had been waving aimlessly in the air, only to immediately leave it. "You are burning hot!" He almost shouted and took his quick temperature check. "I told you to leave early!"

Weakly, Hinata fisted a handful of Tsukishima's coat and whimpered in pain. "Help." If only he was back at home with his mother and sister, who would have taken good care of him.

Pity and guilt washed over Tsukishima's body. The tangerine was looking white as a sheet, trembling pathetically. With a little sigh, he pried Hinata's hand off his jacket and rubbed circles on the back with his thumbs.

"I told you a cardigan won't keep you warm!" Although he was scolding the boy, it didn't seem like Hinata was even listening to him. Quite visibly the redhead was freezing. "God, you're bothersome!" Albeit the comment, he found himself shrugging his own coat off and draping it securely around Hinata's small frame. "Better?" However, he could immediately feel himself freezing from the chilly breeze.

Hinata barely answered with a brief nod.

The circumstances only lead Tsukishima to conclude that Hinata couldn't walk steadily on his own. Tch.

"Jump on my back, Hinata. I'll take you to..." He trailed off with a frown, not knowing where to take the boy. He did not know his address and simultaneously, he was scared to leave him alone to fend for himself in such a poor state. "...my place." It came out a bit shakily.