#1

______________________________________________________________

"Don't get fired on the first day either."

"She won't, it's me you're talking about."

You fixed the buttons on your white collared shirt. Turning around with a cheeky smile plastered on your face, "You think she'll fire me?" Facing Jean who was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, leaning on the wall one leg over the other. His expression made you laugh. "What, do you?"

"If she realizes how much of a dumbass you are, yes she will."

You sucked your teeth, "Shut up." You pulled the hairs on his chin roughly making him hiss in pain. "You holding onto that little ass patch for dear life huh? Just shave it at this point," you laughed as he smacked your hand away.

"No, it makes me feel more like a man," he uttered. You stood there in silence, waiting for him to say that he was joking. Your cheeks puffed out as you began to laugh once more, ruffling his hair. You wiped the tears from your eyes as you calmed down a little.

"Jean...actually nevermind." You walked out of the bathroom and down the hall, he followed after you begging for you to say what you were going to say. "Don't worry 'bout it, keep your goatee." Levi came around the corner, his resting bitch face making you stop in your tracks.

"The cars outside," he stated as he turned back around. You groaned, not wanting to leave. Going outside to see the black SUV waiting for you, Eren in the driver's seat calling your name as he waved his hand out of the tinted windows. "Hurry up and get in the damn car, we don't have all day," Levi pushed you towards the car. You couldn't even object, scowling as you opened the door.

"You'll miss me right?"

"Not really..."

"Liar, it'll be boring without me. You know that."

"Just get in the damn car girl," he shook his head. "And here, I got you another prescription." You furrowed your brows, asking him why. "I saw that you were running out. You weren't gonna tell me were you?" He sighed, "Y/N you need these or you'll be back at square one." His tone was stern and somewhat concerned. You simply nodded, grabbing the case from his hand. "Let me know if you run out and don't forget to take them, understand?"

"Yes, c'mon don't ruin the mood," you chuckled, poking his forehead. "It's not that big of a deal...I'm fine see," you flashed a smile, poking your cheeks to get a small laugh out of him. "Don't worry I'll be fine, the best never have downfalls-"

"Y/N you sound like an idiot." He chuckled, shutting the door before telling Eren to drive.