#21

"C'mon really quick, it'll be worth it

"C'mon really quick, it'll be worth it."

"No Yelena. And get off me."

Yelena clinged onto you like a child to their mother. Finally able to go back to the building was something the both of you longed for. Armin walked in the office and stopped, pushing his glasses upon his face with a confused look. Yelena's arms are wrapped around your waist and she is snuggling her head in the nook of your neck.

"You guys seem to have gotten closer," he said. "How'd that happen?"

Pushing Yelena away, you stood there, "I don't know what you're talking about. We haven't got closer."

He laughs, "Oh really? Whatever you say."  He places a couple of things on Yelena's desk and then walks out.

She leans closer to you, "You wanna get even more closer-"

"Don't be childish," you say, shoving her face away. "Armin left work for you so you should do that."

"Or," she began. "I should do you." She pulls you by your waist so that your bodies are touching, "Can I get a kiss?"

You look to the left as if you are thinking about something. Your eyes slowly move to hers as a smile appears on your face. "No." Her reaction makes you laugh. Standing at least two centimeters away from her, you poke her lip, giggling. "Are you upset?"

"Actually, yes," she replied. "I can't believe you just told me no. I can't kiss you?" A slight pout forms her lips and the inner corners of her eyebrows are raised. "Why?"

"Don't be like that," you said. "Maybe you can get one after work." I'm definitely lying right now. Raising your hands, you place them on her shoulders and give them a light squeeze, "You'll survive."

"You're lying," she says. "You've been staring at my lips this whole time." She cups your face with one of her hands and puts her forehead against yours. "I know you want to."

She's correct. Ever since the first time you kissed her, you couldn't get enough. To you, her lips are warm and sweet. When your lips connect with hers it awakens something inside of you that may end up being hard to tame. Kissing has always been your favorite thing to do. But with Yelena, it was top tier. Breaking the scale. You didn't know what it was, but it's something about her. And since she gave you the ok to do it, you couldn't help yourself. Pressing your lips against hers, slow and messy.

Just then, the door swings open and you pull away. You turned around and Yelena turned to the door to see Armin with a couple of manilla folders. You just pretended to be intrigued by the papers on her desk, sifting through them. Yelena grabbed the folders from Armin silently. She's trying to hide the fact that she is pissed about the moment being interrupted.

"These are the last for today," he said, oblivious to the tension. "I'll be on my way." He leaves, shutting the door behind him.

The room is silent. Both you and Yelena look at each other with blank expressions. Both of you possibly thinking about how Armin walked in without warning. You snickered, replaying the way you quickly reacted in your mind. The two of you then burst out laughing. It's funny because of how fast everything happened, it seemed unreal. You tried to speak but couldn't due to your hysterical laughing.