#10

"No ma'am are you alright?" One of them asked, pointing to your bleeding wound.

You looked down and chuckled, "This? Oh yea I'm fine. Just a small scra...tch"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Y/N?!"

"Guys chill out, she's not dead."

"Levi I know you're shaking in your rodeo boots right now. Stop acting all cool for today."

You groaned, slowly opening your eyes, squinting at the bright light above your head. Your vision was a little blurry but you saw three figures in front of you. You knew who they were by the voices. Their yelling caused you to groan in annoyance.

"Will you all shut up, you're too loud." Your eyes adjusted, you could see Levi, Eren and Jean staring at you with wide eyes. You cock your head to the side, "What?"

Both Jean and Eren run to each side of the hospital bed, simultaneously asking if you were alright and many other questions you couldn't keep up with. You tried sitting up only to grunt in pain.

"Don't try moving yet," Levi said, gently pushing you back down.

You sigh, already irritated because you're injured, "This sucks already."

"What happened Y/N?" Jean asked. You could hear the worry in his voice, you didn't even want to give him a sarcastic answer anymore.

You cleared your throat, "Well, I'm guessing that man was after Yelena. I'm sure he didn't know where she was though." You pointed to your stab wound, "He stabbed me as I tried to pin him down. He was quick with it." You let out a small laugh. Jean gave you a blank stare. You frowned, "What?"

"That's not funny."

"It is to me Jean," you roll your eyes. You glance over at Eren who had a sad expression. He flipped his phone to you, showing you a picture. Your eyes widened at the image, "Hey that's the guy- wait he's an escaped criminal?" You furrowed your brows as you stared at the photo some more.

"Y/N what if he really killed you," Eren sighed.

You arched a brow, "Are you underestimating my skills? How dare you-"

"Y/N I'm serious!" He cut you off. You could tell that he was pissed, but it wasn't you he was mad at.

"Eren, I'm fine. But I still won in the end. He was on the ground...knocked the fuck out," you say with pride, flashing a smile after. You looked around the room some more, "Hey, where's Hange? Is she okay?"

"She's asleep," Levi answered, pointing to the chair near the door. You see Hange there, arms and legs crossed as her head was leaned back on the wall. "She stayed here all night. She said she didn't trust the doctors."