#17

Your eyes fluttered open, yawning as your eyes adjusted to the light coming from outside

Your eyes fluttered open, yawning as your eyes adjusted to the light coming from outside. Staring at the ceiling, you sighed, still feeling tired. It's as if you didn't get any sleep at all.

"Good morning."

"Morning," you replied, sitting up. You yawned again, rubbing your eyes. "Hold up, what the hell," you turned around and saw Eren. He made himself comfortable in your bed, resting his head on the palm of his hand. "Were you watching me?"

"Of course not," he sat up. "Who the hell would do that?" He looked at you and then turned his head, "And put some clothes on. Or are you trying to seduce me?"

"Yea, seducing you in the morning is something I would totally do." You picked up a tshirt that was folded on one of the boxes you have near your bed. "You could've at least woke me up, weirdo."

"I could have but I didn't. Sleep is important, everyone needs it."

"Blah blah, get out," you put the shirt over your head and pulled it down. "I'll be out there in a little."

Sighing, he got up, "So mean, treating your guest like this."

Rolling your eyes, you flipped him off, "Whatever." When Eren walked out, he purposely left the door open mumbling. You then went to the bathroom and did your daily routine. After, you went out into the living room where you saw Eren talking to Yelena. Whatever Eren was talking about, you could tell that Yelena was intrigued. "Morning."

You and Yelena locked eyes and quickly looked away. This time, you knew she didn't forget a thing and that made you anxious. If you had to be honest, it would be better if she had forgotten so that you wouldn't need to bring it up. But since you figured she remembers, it will be weird. Eren noticed and chuckled, standing from the couch with his arms out like he was about to greet a crowd.

"There she is. We missed you." As you started to go in the kitchen he followed behind you, letting out a deep sigh as he leaned on the refrigerator. "What happened? I know there's something."

You arched a brow, "Something? Like what?" Damn Eren, how can you tell?!

"What was that look you both just did?" He cocks his head to the side, squinting his eyes. "See I knew it-"

You slapped your hand over his mouth before he could finish, "Shut up, it's not like that."

"Mhm mm ahmm?"

You removed your hand and rolled your eyes, "Don't just assume anything."

"Oh? So what's it like? Your reaction isn't helping babe." He snapped his fingers while grinning, "It has something to do with that wine bottle in here?" He tapped the door to the fridge slowly. "Hmm?"

You scrunch your face, "The fuck Eren, did she tell you?"

"Yes. She said she's sorry for upsetting you, her behavior caused a lot of trouble and ruined your night."