#4

________________________________________________________________

"Sorry I must've overslept."

"No no it's alright, it happens."

You hurried and threw your clothes on, upset that you had woken up three hours late. I never sleep in. You thought to yourself. This is new. You adjusted the buttons on your shirt, leaving a few opened. You put on your black slim fit pants, rolling them up a little over the ankle. Then you put on your black and white Alexander McQueens to go with it. This is what you consider a casual fit.

You grab your keys and phone; you leave your room. Yelena was standing by the door on her phone. "We need to be quick," she said.

"Right," you nodded as the two of you left out. She followed behind you as the two of you walked to the elevator.

"Well don't you look nice," she said as she pressed the down button.

"Thanks," you replied. "Just trying to look somewhat professional." The doors to the elevator opened and the both of you got on. You pressed the button to the lobby before leaning on the wall. You really felt awkward being in the same place as her and you figured she knew. You yawned, still feeling tired.

"You can have an early leave so you can get rest," she spoke, seeing your tiredness.

You shook your head, "I can't do that for this type of job. Don't worry, I'll be alright."

________________________________________________________________

You followed Yelena into her office, the man you remember as Armin was there waiting for her. He stood with a clipboard in his hands along with a stack of papers. He saw you entering and tensed up a little, you thought it was cute. Thinking back of a boy from your middle school who acted like him. You waved at him and he shyly did the nod guys do as a greeting.

"President," he pushed his glasses upon his nose. "It isn't much work to be done today, everyone has been working hard and swiftly these past months."

"That's good to hear," Yelena said as she sat in her chair. "Are these the papers?"

"O-oh yes, they are. Not very much but be sure to thoroughly read through them." He placed the papers on her desk and started to walk to the door, but he stopped in front of you. Tilting his head to the side, "Are you alright? You don't look so good."