#18

"Y/N, what are you doing?"

"C'mon, I know you've been wanting to do this for a while. Don't be shy now."

You stood in front of Yelena, towering over her as she was sitting. Leaning over and resting your hands on her legs; tilting your head as a smirk formed your lips. She didn't know what to say, heart racing as you leaned closer to her face. Glancing at your lips before licking hers slowly.

"You really wanna do this?" She asked, slowly running her hands up your waist.

You didn't respond. Leaning closer to her, grabbing her face gently. You brushed your thumb along her lips, locking eyes with her. And then you said her name. Over and over again.

"Yelena!"

Yelena snapped out of her thoughts, "Huh? Yes?"

"What are you doing? I called you like ten times," you chuckled. "Guess I wasn't loud enough." You plopped down on the couch next to Yelena, setting your laptop down. "I was thinking we should watch a movie."

Yelena didn't say anything, she just looked at you. You thought it was weird but then again, it's Yelena. So you just waited for her to say something. When she finally decided to speak it startled you.

"What?"

Pointing to the screen of your laptop, "Wanna watch a movie? It's fine if you don't."

She ran her fingers through her hair, "Uh sure. What do you wanna watch?"

You looked at the time. It was 9:00. "Horror, thriller, or romance?"

She arched her brow, "Now what if I said I like action movies?"

"I wouldn't believe it," you scoffed. "I actually think you like documentaries but who's about to watch that?"

"Wow, good thing I'm not into documentaries. I don't mind them though, depending on what it's about." She also looked at the time, thinking of what to watch. When she thought of something, she looked at you. "You know that Twilight series?"

Surprised, you laughed. "You're into Twilight? I would've never known." Guess you really learn new things everyday. I'm impressed, she's not that much of a weirdo. "Alright," you grabbed your laptop. "We can watch that."

After you got the movie ready, the both of you went into the kitchen to make something to eat. You weren't that hungry but who actually eats nothing while watching a movie? Yelena seemed tense as if she was trying her best not to get in your way or something. You ignored it but you were going to ask about sooner or later. After, you both sat down and you started the movie. You've watched Twilight countless times. Twilight was a series you thought was bad and good at the same time, not knowing how to explain it.

As the movie went on, Yelena would eye you from time to time. No particular reason, she just did. Taking in how focused you are on the movie, taking small bites out of your food. Whenever it seemed like you noticed, she'd avert her eyes.